Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  05:37:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Raist, by all means you are more than welcome!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2011 :  01:26:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to it!

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2011 :  04:03:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would it be inconvenient for me to start my own story thread to include you guys? It seems like it would be, but I think I'd feel kind of weird just butting in in the middle of when you guys are writing and saying something like "and then my character walks in and says hi". So, if you could just let me know the best way to go about this I would be very grateful.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2011 :  04:45:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can do that Raist, but the most usual way has been just showing up at "The Inn" then get to know us while we are there... whichever works for you though

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2011 :  06:48:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah that is the way I did it. I just had Rosemarta walk in and just tried to get subtley involved with what was going on but you could create your own if you want Raist. But trust me you showing up at the Inn wouldnt disturb anything.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2011 :  13:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2011 :  23:25:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Problem

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2011 :  02:31:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, and also, when you first introduce a character do you guys want a description of that character? I know I have a lot of questions...

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2011 :  04:14:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey it is no problemo! ....that what we are here for and yes, that is basically what we all did so as we know what your character is...ie fighter, ranger, mage, cleric etc....

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2011 :  05:47:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep just the basic things almost like introduceing a character in a book, phisical appearance and what not and as you interact with our characters we will get a feel of personality and everything else.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2011 :  12:27:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay thanks again. I'll be sure to include those elements. And one last question (I think), this should be started on the "Inn of the last home" thread, right?

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2011 :  16:22:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes that is correct Raist, it is the main thread on the current timeline. The others are at different timelines in the future....

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Oct 2011 16:22:53
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2011 :  17:27:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay. Thanks again.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2011 :  02:53:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya got Raist

...and one more thing for you Raist... if I'm not mistaken:

Dark Mage (DM) is in her early 20's

The Girls: Moon Crazed (MC, Moon), Kalowen (K), Piper are in their late teens

NinjaMaster 42 is in his early or mid teens

HammerFall is in his teens also (a guess on this one)

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Oct 2011 06:48:00
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2011 :  16:32:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that info. It's funny, I guess if I wouldn't have known, I would've thought that there would be a lot more guy fans vs. girls and that they would be older. It's pretty cool, though. Thanks for giving me an intro of everyone.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000