Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2004 :  23:37:42  Show Profile
Rules:

• Posts with absolutely no Dragonlance related material, either not discussing their various authors, books or movies will be removed.

• Posts which can lead to a fight either with the Moderator or a fellow fan will result in its removal.

• Posts which reach the 20 page mark will be reviewed by the Moderator to make sure none of these rules have been broken.

• Topics can and will be locked if they break the rules or if they become too long with off-topic discussions. This is bad news guys, new players can't have the pleasure of taking part of discussions - it deters them from coming to the site.

• Off-topic replies are allowed within small amounts; no off-topic threads. Though please keep this within a few pages - try hard to make the post more than a sentence, if you can't, fine.

• Don't use, "I'll leave" as an excuse as to why you should have the right to carry on a whole discussion which would fit better on an instant messenger. Leave if you can't play fair, remember - this is a site for fun and the discussion of something fun not discussing off-topic posts for pages and pages.

• The Moderator might not take part in discussions, do not assume for a moment that he isn't watching. Basically, I'm here for all your Dragonlance Q&A as well as keeping everything in working order. Please don't think that the second I don't respond to a question that I don't care - though at the same time, if you are the type to easily get offended: bugger off.

• Keep an eye on the thread Subject lines, if you see something which pertains to a discussion you had in mind - discuss it there first. If you feel as though you can both make a clearly stated Subject line (that is, which in someway relates to the subject of your post), then do so. Positively make sure you've read or searched for any questions you have in the News section of the DLMS.

• Have FUN. Talk about DL - this is a hard thing to do for many folks since Dragonlance might not be popular in your area. Also this might be difficult since most of the other Dragonlance forums have much more strict requirements for posting (like above and beyond a sentence per reply). Trust me, if you play fair with me I'll be cool with you.

• Ads will not be tolerated and will be deleted on sighting, if more more then one ad is posted by a user that username will be sent to the admin for deletion.

• Do not create topics in the announcement section of the site they will be immediately be removed.

• Do not flame members of other forums, I understand some members post on multiple sites. Posters will be warned if they step over the line.

• Lastly, send all hate mail and questions regarding the site to the FAQ/Contact section of the DLMS (after reading the DLMS FAQs). I did provide the links once to all these places on the site but it seemed redundant - I'm sure though you'll be able to find your way.

Thanks,
Sirch

Edited by - Sirch on 20 Jun 2007 04:45:03

smax140

USA
621 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2007 :  01:03:51  Show Profile
And no mention of Bast
Go to Top of Page

Ladytwylight
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2008 :  07:29:55  Show Profile
why would any1 want to send hate mail?
Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2008 :  20:20:35  Show Profile
Let's say it goes something like this. Some author (Stephenie Meyer) wrote a book (Midnight Sun). and someone (an SOB) illegally posted her book on the web and now she won't write it. Then let's say we found he?she posting on this forum. *Not that he/she is posts here, this is just an example.*

I'd hate mail him/her.

"Everybody Lies"-House
Kalowen
Go to Top of Page

sobhi
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2010 :  03:24:25  Show Profile
Really i like the sites.
Go to Top of Page

marole
Starting Member