Posted - 16 Oct 2011 :  22:37:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You were dead on with me Fiz man lol Hammer Fall my cuz is 19, close enough

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  02:07:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

...and there was a few more here, Raist, most in their mid 20's a couple mid 30's but life, jobs and family responsibilities win out. Which stands to reason. My Lady needles and pokes fun of me sometimes about DLMS...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  02:19:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, life's a busy thing...I've got a whole lot of stuff to do for school all the time....it's actually my birthday coming up on the 18th, so I'm pretty excited! lol. That's okay, my friends are the same way about me and DLMS.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  02:40:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well then Raist, we are going to have to wish you a good one on the 18th then aren't we

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  02:48:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure, if you'd like to. It would be much appreciated. It seems that every year birthdays become less of a big deal and are a little less exciting than when you were so little...at least for me

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  03:02:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....yeah tell me about it!

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  03:08:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol. I think I'm starting to get used to this role playing, but I just don't really know what to make happen...

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2011 :  06:34:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol my fella is a gamer so if he knew about this he would undrstand it. Just let things flow the way they may Raist something will pop into ur head. We dont have anything really big planed exept a return of one of my characters, a birthday party, and a wedding.

Go to Top of Page

Kriptickilla
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  14:24:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've mentioned this on another thread here.. but I think maybe I should ask here and see what comes of it, so are they ever even going to make DOWN into a movie like DOAT?? please tell me yes and when I can finally watch it.?!.?!.?!
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  19:03:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I already answered this on the other thread but why not a second time. To my knowledge there is no second movie because there has been no news and the reviews from fans were pretty nasty so they might not think its worth it if no one is going to watch it. They need to make money and a second movie probably wont make very much.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000