Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2007 :  16:23:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had this problem too. I just didn't know where to look for the question. Its pretty much right above the text box.
Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  06:29:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still can't find it! And now the login is being weird! I am signing in with the login box on the top right of the page, when I put in my username and password it says "Thank you for logging in" but then when it redirects me back to the forum, I'm not logged in and I can't do anything..

Do you guys not like me, and this is your subtle way of getting me to go away???? haha jk

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood bar wench!

Save the Earth, it's the only place with wine and chocolate!
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  06:58:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I will bring it to the attention of the site admin, some more details on exactly whats wrong would be awesome though. You do not even see the anti-spam question or is there just no box available.

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  18:36:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't see it at all. I have no idea where it is supposed to be, there isn't even a blank space for it

Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  00:49:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also can't figure out how to edit my posts. I don't know if I am just retarded or if this is due to the fact that I can't stay logged in.

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  16:47:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There apparently anything wrong in the system with the anti-spam. It might be a product of you not being able to stay logged in. Make sure your cookies are allowed for this site.

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  00:36:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I tried turning my internet options filter totally off to see if it was just blocking the cookies and that didn't work either.

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2007 :  09:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, something that has really irked me since the time I joined this forum is the clock... it's always about 5 to 7 hours ahead of mine and it's annoying the piss out of me because every time someone posts, I have no clue when the post was made Does that bug anyone else?

Anyway, I don't suppose I could change that somehow, could I? or maybe we could get a little a little clock somewhere on the site so we're all in one time zone so to speak.

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

tw_fester

Canada
1161 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2007 :  14:42:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I noticed that too... I assume it is based on West -US time zone. Maybe I'm wrong.

Besides... that dagger was Flint's.
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2007 :  04:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh good! So it's not just me...I would assume that it's based on England's timezone since Ben is from England...I think.. and he created the site. But seriously, if you have the time, Sirch, do you think you could ask Ben about it...or maybe I should email him? It doesn't matter.

Sorry for complaining ; I know everyone's been busy lately...but it seriously annoys me.

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2007 :  06:10:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will ask about it, I myself was just looking for a way to change the time.

-----
Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2007 :  06:35:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why is the word p o k e r being bleeped out on my post? **** <-- see! What the heck?

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2007 :  06:47:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The censor on this website can be very strange and I have no real legitimate reason why it would be doing that, maybe it hates gambling.

I'm also sorry I couldn't figure out why you are not able to make topics anymore. What browser are you using?

-----
Go to Top of Page

Gemsamay

Germany
970 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2007 :  07:17:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's ok. I use Explorer. I am sure it has to do with my security settings but this is my mother-in-law's computer so I don't want to mess with her settings (even though she probably wouldn't know the difference!

Go to Top of Page

gypsy

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2007 :  18:05:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Sirch, you can delete posts right?

I don't know what happened but somehow I triple posted. It is on the "Inn of The Last Home" thread, page 19 and 20. The computer went all wacky on me when I tried to post but eventually the page came back up and my post was there, only one, so I did not think anything of it. Then I went to that thread today and there are 3 of my same post, right in a row, with different times on them! Can you take two of them out? If not, I guess I can edit them and write something else instead, would that be okay?

-----------------------------
"If it wasn't for the occasional pain in my back and my hands and the strong urge to take naps by the fire instead of shouting taunts at minotaur-they get really angry, did you know that? Especially when you go 'mooo' at them."
—Tasslehoff Burrfoot, Dragons of Summer Flame
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000