Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

hunter17
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2010 :  16:58:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i thought it was pretty good it was kinda like the old LOTR cartoons back in the day
Go to Top of Page

hunter17
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2010 :  17:02:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats it that old graybeard said at the beginning of the movie " I'm not very good at beginnings"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2010 :  23:32:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do hope it will hold true for DL! Hunter....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 03 Jun 2010 23:33:02
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2011 :  05:11:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have some major questions about all of this. First of all, do you guys just write threads based in the dragonlance lands with characters that represent you and form your own interactions and plots? Why don't you incorporate any of the Dragonlance characters? Also, why doesn't anyone actually discuss anything about the Dragonlance stories? I don't understand.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2011 :  05:28:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats pretty much it. I have used some of the Dragonlance characters before such as Par Salain, Dalamar, Jenna, Antimodes and a few others but other then that we use our own characters. Well there is only so much to discuss since everyone here pretty much knows everything there is to know about the stories. There are a few old threads you could post on and get a convo going again or make ur own. We pretty much just chat about random stuff and rp most of the time.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2011 :  18:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay. Thanks.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2011 :  05:04:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You`re welcome Raist And glad to have u back

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  02:34:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh that we are Raist, I have loved them since the first book came out in '82.....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  03:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. Yeah, I'm a newbie. I just started reading them like last fall/winter. I'm only on the Second Generation book, though, because I'm just so busy and don't get that much reading time. I finished the Chronicles and the Legends. I can't even express how much I love those books.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  03:31:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear you! I'm very glad that one day I stopped at my local book store to buy some books to read while I went overseas back in 1982. Found "...Autumn Twilight" and wanted more since then....

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  03:43:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually started reading them because I was looking for a book to read when I saw Autumn Twilight on our home book shelf and remembered my older sister telling me that I should read that series because it's really good. So, I guess it got passed down in the family to me. My other sisters have read them, too. I'm just kind of disappointed that no one in my age group reads these books, at least where I am. They're all into teen drama books like Twilight and stuff, but whatever. I have managed to get my best friend reading it, though, and she's on the Legends right now.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  03:55:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL.... do not let my age bother you Raist, when it comes to DL I'm like a teen... most everyone else here are in their early 20's and I believe we do have some teens in here as well... so your in the right place

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Oct 2011 03:56:46
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  04:03:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool. I know I'll be a DL fan for life, so it's all good.I'm glad to hear that.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  04:57:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got started reading the DL books when I was a year away from graduateing gradeschool. I baught the Chronicals as a six book serise, slimbed down and edited a little for young readers and from there my fandom grew. I hated reading before I found Dragonlance. Now I read everything but DL will always be the best As for age 21 right here. NM is in highscool still and my cuz graduated not too long ago so you are def in the right place Raist

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  05:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will be glad to have ya Raist when u have the time

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic