Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2005 :  06:46:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That’s great! I think Tas put something in the “Who is Astinus” thread, as long as he’s fine with us posting it, I guess. You’ll have to wait to get anything from me, however, at the moment I’m busy, but I’ll start something as soon as possible. So... Good luck in Photoshop, Sirch ...I don't suppose we could put any sigs up there could we?

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

hellbovine
Starting Member

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2005 :  04:23:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as my current sig currently states: how do i get a freakin pic for my sig? Sirch and woggie have one, i beg of you, how did you get them? i see the stupid picture URL thing, but how do i make it work? wait, I know, MAGIC! I have just the spell *leafs through spellbook* fireball, fireball, where is it?

How do I get a picture dangit!
Go to Top of Page

hellbovine
Starting Member

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2005 :  04:34:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Victory is mine!! I may change it though...

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2006 :  23:48:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we do have a fan art section now um we just need to submit some things ^^. Im tad busy for making artsy stuff in photoshop and i know some of you asked around it so do any of you have anything or are coming up with anything?

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2006 :  03:42:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great! Well, I have rough sketches for a painting I’m going to do, but when I get around to actually painting the thing, I’m not sure...in a couple weeks maybe; I’ve been busy lately. I still think we should post some DL sigs, though.

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

Neddo-35

87 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2006 :  02:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi im new here and well i already wrote this in a nother thread but while i was reading this it said to wright sugestions here. my sugestion is adding a chatroom to the site im shur ppl would appreciate. well what does anythink. please ask the person/persons in charge i think it would be a good idea

Edited by - Neddo-35 on 30 Jun 2006 02:28:04
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2006 :  03:47:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ill look into it.

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2006 :  05:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sirch,

I was curious, is this site going to get a new “look”, so to speak, do to the fact that it is now going to become the official movie site?

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2006 :  03:05:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He will be updating the site perhaps when he has some of the original artwork to work with. Until then it will look something like this.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  18:07:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

Sirch is doing a great job and fielding and answering questions, but you can also submit them directly via the contact form on the site if you want.

We'll do our best to take on board suggestions for how things can be improved.

Ben Craig
Editor, Dragonlance Movie Site
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2006 :  17:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Y’know? We should really get some more emoticons on here. Wouldn’t it be cool to have smilies that resembled the characters?

Just a suggestion...

Go to Top of Page

zengodfather

USA
420 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  05:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Golden_eyes

Y’know? We should really get some more emoticons on here. Wouldn’t it be cool to have smilies that resembled the characters?

Just a suggestion...

How about a moving icon of the staff of Magius that lights up. We can use it for when we have brilliant ideas. Hahahaha

=========================================

Knowledge is Power
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  21:21:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zengodfather

How about a moving icon of the staff of Magius that lights up. We can use it for when we have brilliant ideas. Hahahaha

Yes, exactly! Fantastic idea, godfather! *insert blinking staff of Magius here*

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2006 :  02:55:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well then... :P Make one or two *wink*

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2006 :  03:34:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sirch

Well then... :P Make one or two *wink*

I dunno how!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000