Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

killerdx

Canada
290 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2008 :  12:24:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one mary about lord of the rings who i like that one myself but i would not mind geting into the dragonlace myself thanks for telling me about this site dude thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Nymano
Starting Member

Canada
11 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  11:46:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

my name is Samuel Nymano, I'm a quebecor from Canada. So I'm french. I'm a webmaster, 2D/3D artist and a professionnal photographer.

I always think Dragonlance was the best Dungeons & Dragons campaign set ever. The more realistic stats then Forgotten realms and the coolest storyline.

I read DL before Tolken. But I know now that DL is an inspiration of Tolken world in a way. Heroes of the Lance are stereotype of the Fellowship (Think about Tanis vs Aragon). For that reason I don't think DL would be a Live action movie someday. To much similitudes between them.

But,has a CGI artist and a Movie maker I will try to sketch and concept a CGI version of the DL chronicles. To make it a CGI tv serie someday. I think the first 3 novels can be adapt in multiples episodes for the first season (each of them 25 minutes long)

Someday, You will see
- Raistlin
Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  15:15:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Nymano! I hope that you like it here.

quote:
Originally posted by james

ps: Vodka is a devil that makes you go running around in the wilderness like Zombies are chasing you. Please drink in moderation!
Go to Top of Page

Ladytwylight
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  05:05:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings all, well my names Emma and i was introduced to dragonlance by my partner and now i've read nearly everything they done.x
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  09:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wecome to DLMS!!! Ladytwylight!!! We are most glad that you have joined us! Hope you like it here as much we do.!!!

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 27 Aug 2008 10:48:28
Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  12:39:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Ladytwylight! It's good to have you here!

quote:

ps: Vodka is a devil that makes you go running around in the wilderness like Zombies are chasing you. Please drink in moderation!
Go to Top of Page

Golden Genral
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2008 :  09:26:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
This Thingi said its a place 2 introduce urself.. So here i go.
My name's Rachael, I live in England...( unlike most of u ) I love wrighting fantasy novels, and drawing dragons. I got told i should have taken art for a GCSE but ah well.. I love the DragonLance books, Because it's like when i read them i am transported to the world of Krynn. I read like to books everyday! No am not a nerd . I just like fantasy and readaing abouth mitholagy ( spelt wroung? dunna) Dragon's, Miths ect. And i love these books! Im obviously new her so just wanna say hi! Nd my m8 describe me as an Iinteligent Girl, Whos Funny, Gr8 actor and best comidien! ( plus Mental lolm ==] case a make up words like .... Lolm ==]. And my top Insult is " Shut up you PLONK!" lolm ==] *MEH * SO I GUESS cYAZ! [:(]

Rachael Mac
Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2008 :  12:27:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome! We have at least one other regular contributor on here from Jolly Ole England. And another artist named Rachel. If you have a chance, please post some of your art! I always love checking out people fanart of DragonLance. The other art is in the Fanart thread located here: http://www.dragonlance-movie.com/forum/go/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=524&whichpage=38

I'm glad you joined. I hope you like our little corner of the DL universe!

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2008 :  12:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELCOME to DLMS Golden Genral, we are most glad you can come and join us here. As Scann said we would be interested in seeing your art. We have some art folks that left some samples of their work here that you can check out.

As for type-o's do not worry about it, just as you get you point across. Hope you love it here as much as we do. Oh and do drop into "The Inn of the Last Home 2.0" RPG thread we have here and have a drink on us.....

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Sep 2008 10:54:25
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2008 :  18:24:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to meet ya, Golden General. Glad to hear that you enjoy the books so much, thats cool.
Go to Top of Page

Ladytwylight
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2008 :  07:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi ya Golden General, nice to see someone else from England , hope you have fun here x
Go to Top of Page

uglybastard0
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2008 :  12:33:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there...

i'm alex from the philippines and i'm a fan and collector of DL as well as, FR books (paperbacks only)...

i don't know what else to say so i'll just try to post whenever i have time
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2008 :  13:01:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELL WELCOME ALEX 'uglybastard0' to DLMS we are glad you can come to join us! and I hope you will like it here as much as we all do!!!

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 07 Oct 2008 13:01:23
Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2008 :  17:07:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Alex. I hope that you enjoy our little corner of the DL universe here.

quote:
1 Corinthians 13: 4-8, 13
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS. ...And now these three things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest is love.
Go to Top of Page

Moon Crazed
Advanced Member

USA
5149 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2008 :  22:34:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am a friend of Kalowen's from school. Acually I'm Kalowen's roomate. (Kalowen is the one writing this right now as me b/c I'm still moving in. shhhhhh...nobody will notice) But anyway this is cool and I'm sure I'll post even when I don't relize it, because Kalowen knows my username and password, and will make sure I don't forget to contribute. (like she is right now).

"Fear not what you may read, but what you may not."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000