Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

Pure08
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  00:21:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey im Pure, now about my username i use it bcuz its my favorite word in the world. been hooked to DL since 2006 of september and I decided to give forums a try. I live in minneaplois, minnesota USA. for the books i've read, they are Legends,Chronincles, Raistlin Chronicles, Lengend of Huma, and currently reading War of Souls and trying to get the other books. favorite character is Tanis Halfelven cuz he rocks! nice to meet you guys.
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  00:53:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WElcome to the DLMS forums pure, look around and enjoy yourself. sure you will like it here as much as the rest of us DL FANS!!!

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

cloudweaver

USA
227 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  02:45:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody who I am too lazy to find their introduction post and name individually.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Dragonlance_RolePlay/index.php?
Go to Top of Page

tw_fester

Canada
1161 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  03:46:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cloudweaver

Hello everybody who I am too lazy to find their introduction post and name individually.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Dragonlance_RolePlay/index.php?

ditto

Besides... that dagger was Flint's.
Go to Top of Page

Ravnhild
Starting Member

Denmark
1 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2007 :  16:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone !
I'm Ravnhild and I've just passed my 16th birthday ^^
I've lived in Denmark all my life, but my family is originally from China. For those who don't know, Denmark is a small country in Scandinavia, northern Europe(and by no means the capital of Sweden!) Any other danes around here ???

Anyways, I started reading Dragonlance in 4th grade, and have never since read anything that have surpassed it. They are my ultimative favorite books ! I've read most of them in Danish, because unfortunetely the english versions are extremely hard to get here. I have to order them online and the delivery prices alone are scary!

In my passtime I read alot of other books, especially fantasy and horror. Authors like Tolkien and Lovecraft are among my favorite ones . I also draw and paint lot, and I'm completely fanatic when it comes to music. I have a broad taste, but prefere genres like rock, indie, metal, alternative, hardcore, post-core electronic, punk etc.
Go to Top of Page

Tas kender hero

United Kingdom
1638 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2007 :  18:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello Ravenhild, good to have you on the boards!!!

Return this man to Huma's breast
Beyond the wild, impartial skies;
Go to Top of Page

Piper

USA
773 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  18:36:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is Kalowen.

My 16th birthday is today and Piper's is in 2 weeks.

NOVEMBER 16-YEAR-OLDS UNITE!!!

sorry I couldn't help it

Welcome to the site Raenhild
Go to Top of Page

Doorknob
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  13:33:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I thought it was time to stop being a lurker and join in. My name is Mick. Why 'Doorknob'...Tas just makes me laugh, I love it when Flint gets annoyed and calls Tas a Doorknob. I also love Tas's attitude to life...that everything is a new and interesting experience even if its a bad one.

I was introduced to DL by a work collegue about six years ago. Since then I have read the Holy six, second generation/summer flame and then the New age trio and Dhamon saga trio. I have just competed Soulforge and am starting Brothers in Arms. I dip out of DL occasionally for other genre's like Harry potter, Azimov & Tolkein.

I have three daughters I continually try to get to have a go with my DL library.

I live in the south of the UK and work in IT. I am looking forward to the DVD release, and so is my 12 year old.

I dunno about the rest of you, but just getting hold of some of the DL titles is a bit of a struggle. I know check every bookshop I come across and Game shops too. Then if I find stuff, I have a bit of a spending spree. It took me 4-5 months just to get the twins trilogy. Luckily my friend who introduced me to DL cleared out his loft and gave me tons of books.
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  14:36:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to have ya!

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  17:06:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome everyone new! Doorknob, I find that small gaming stores are the best places to get DL books. They may not have them in stock right away, but what they do have are distributors that deal with the books,and they can have an order placed for you. It makes life ALOT easier! Cheers!

Why insult the door's purpose by locking it?
—Favorite kender expression, Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

HumasLady
Starting Member

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  21:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pure08

Hey im Pure, now about my username i use it bcuz its my favorite word in the world. been hooked to DL since 2006 of september and I decided to give forums a try. I live in minneaplois, minnesota USA. for the books i've read, they are Legends,Chronincles, Raistlin Chronicles, Lengend of Huma, and currently reading War of Souls and trying to get the other books. favorite character is Tanis Halfelven cuz he rocks! nice to meet you guys.

A fellow Minnesotan!!!!!! *hugs Pure* I am about 2 hours north of you hun in Duluth, MN :)

Welcome to all the new folks.

There is no greater love than this, that a gal may give up her life for her friends.
Go to Top of Page

Khellendros
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2007 :  06:25:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone
I am fifteen, but have been reading dragonlance books since I was around eight or so.
Its probably my favorite series in the world. I am excited to see a movie being made, hoping for sequels and some video games. I've read Chronicles, Legends, Meetings Sextet, War of Souls, Fifth Age, Dhamon Grimwulf, Preludes, Raistlin books, Huma and Kaz, and somethin about a guy with a snake for an arm but can't remember the name of it. Khellendros is my favorite character and has an awesome name so thats why I picked it
I live in Alabama, like reading sci fi/ fantasy (L E modesitt, jr., Robert Jordan, Raymond E Feist, Margaret Weis! and Tracy Hickman!) and listening to classic rock (Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Bad Company), and basically just tries to stay out of trouble, make good grades in school, and have a good time with my friends

Khellendros, the Storm Over Krynn
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2007 :  06:32:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If no one said anything yet Khellendros, Buddy, a Led Zeppelin & Bad Company fan? ALRIGHT DUDE!!! I was too at one time 'till I'd calmed down some and A Big Welcome to you to DLMS !!! Glad to have you join us here!!!

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

Tas kender hero

United Kingdom
1638 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2007 :  18:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah just think if we're still going in 10 years time w might be welcoming my Jeran he's had a early education to dragonlance

Return this man to Huma's breast
Beyond the wild, impartial skies;
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2007 :  19:49:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...who knows Tas, by that time there might even be a live version of DL!!!

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000