Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2008 :  23:03:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmm? Whats that TW? I haven't been on the boards in the last 5 minutes...

I'm just happy to see people patching things up. We all love DL, and who cares what some comic book geek with a web page has to say? We will almost likely see this film at one point or another, and we can form our own opinons from that.

Ah who am I kidding? Lets talk about all this stuff now and see who is right in the end!

"James, get the F**K out of my office! Those eyes creep me the heck out!" - My boss on halloween

Why insult the door's purpose by locking it?
—Favorite kender expression, Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

Blackwing
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  06:04:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. Like some of you, I, too, never give 2 cents on what the movie critics had to say. If I'm curious about something that critics are bashing or praising, for whatever they thought was worth their opinion, I'll go see it myself. Then form my own judgment, thumbs down or thumbs up.
I love the Dragonlance books. I saw the animated movie. I was not impressed, yet I liked it. It's a step towards a better medium, perhaps a live action movie. My hopes are being inspired by the movies we have now, like The Hobbit. It's only a matter of time before somebody will pick up the rights to remake the Chronicles series into film. I would love to see Takhisis in all her infernal glory!!

Beware, the Dragon of Many Faces and Colors.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000