Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

UncleRavenlock

Canada
230 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2007 :  19:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Habs suck and always will. They were good in the old days, but now they just can't keep a flame to have of these other teams.

Uncle Ravenlock, the Grouchy dwarf.
Go to Top of Page

smax140

USA
621 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2007 :  23:17:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sirch And Vasser your from the Island too? Cool (Lets go Islanders though LOL)You are pretty cool and probably made a lot of people feel welcome You sure did for me
"You gonna eat that?" Caramon Majere
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2007 :  23:25:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smax140

Thanks Sirch And Vasser your from the Island too? Cool (Lets go Islanders though LOL)You are pretty cool and probably made a lot of people feel welcome You sure did for me
"You gonna eat that?" Caramon Majere

Smyth can't carry that team into the playoffs without DiPietro. Sorry.
It would be nice to have all three NY Tri-State teams in the playoffs.

Uncle, I have to admit that I'm picking Vancouver to go all the way this year. 14 years without a Cup for Canada is a real long time.

"Per me si va ne l'etterno dolore" - Dante Alighieri
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2007 :  23:34:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a year I could pick a team in the east to win it, I am of coures expecting and rooting for the wings to have a good run in the playoffs and hopefully win it but the west is filled with tough teams and a lot of travel. Any team that comes out the winner from the west might be worn out for the finals. Sabres or Senators anyone?

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

tw_fester

Canada
1161 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2007 :  03:40:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't bother extolling the (lack of) virtues of my Leafs.

Yay for me, I got my first star

Besides...that dagger was Flint's
Go to Top of Page

UncleRavenlock

Canada
230 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2007 :  09:29:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, the closest 3 that are possible to get far in the Playoffs are Edmonton, Calgary and Ottawa. BUT! They say that, Toronto is doing so damn well that they may have a chance. And I was sooooo pissed off at Carolina is how they intentionally took out Roloson. And then the last game they tried to take out Markanen. Which didn't work, but they won in the end. The finals were supposed to go to Edmonton and should've gone to them. Plus the ref's were totally choosing one side. You can tell it in the way they were making calls. There were more calls against Edmonton for petty things that there was for Carolina. Anyways, I know that this year there may be several Canadian teams in the play-offs. But the question is... Who? No idea. Maybe if we are lucky Ottawa or Calgary. Vancouver is a so-so call, Toronto is a meh. I would like to see Detroit take home the cup again. To bad they weren't again Philly haha Could do what they did to Philly 11 years ago. Sirch you must remember that Cup win. Nothing that was Philedelphia was sold haha. Oh and how long did that go for Sirch?

Uncle Ravenlock, the Grouchy dwarf.
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2007 :  02:48:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tw_fester

I won't bother extolling the (lack of) virtues of my Leafs.

Yay for me, I got my first star

Besides...that dagger was Flint's

Congrats on the star. Tough loss tonight to the Rangers. New prediction....Rangers take the East. Lose to the Canucks in the finals. Luongo looks unbeatable.

Edited by - Vassor Doss on 02 Apr 2007 02:48:49
Go to Top of Page

Lionheartcr
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2007 :  02:14:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello my screen name will be lionheartcr.
about 20 years ago a friend of mine recomended
the original Dragonlance stories I am very glad they did.
I was (in my minds eye) at there side. I would start reading
in the evening say 7:00 next thing I knew it was 11:00
That is a good book. I also learned alot from Sturm Brightblade
and that is if you are going to live by a code or measure (Belief) you
have to do it every day of your life. In a strange kind of way he showed me how to be a better stronger Chrisian. Thank you Margret Wise & Tracy Hickman. You are to me in the same leage as JRR Tolken
and CS Lewis. I really enjoy going back to visit my friends in Kryn.
If you jus came in and saw this READ THOS BOOKS you will be very glad you did.

May we all have the same pride and honor and may we be an example to those we know like Sturm was to me. Live your code and measure (what you believe how you believe for me it is being a Christian) daily not just when it looks good to do it.
Go to Top of Page

Dark Magik

USA
240 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2007 :  02:34:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome lionheartcr! Hope you like it here!

Posted by Dark Magik, The Confused One.

"We assume the gnomes still reside in Mount Nevermind because no one has seen it explode yet."
—Antimodes
Go to Top of Page

smax140

USA
621 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2007 :  03:07:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Lionheart cr Hey fester Iwas at that Leafs game at the coliseum (The one where the Islanders won) Now the Virtuous Leafs aint in And Vassor all 3 are in. The best finale of the regular season in years. Islanders only team to make it in on the back of a shootout win in the Illustrious History of the NHL.
Fester< were you at that game? I never saw so many Leaf fans before. and they all Drove here. They said it took like 8 to 8 and a half hours.Wow.Now thats dedication and Dedication is an excellent virtue Many props and Kudos for that. Long live hockeyAnd this site
Go to Top of Page

Cailida
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2007 :  06:16:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hrm, introduce myself...Well, i've been a Dragonlance fan for 9 years. I picked up my first copy of Dragons of Autumn Twilight in a Borders Bookstore, intrigued by the cover art. I was instantly hooked. I acquired a Raistlin obsession, made a hoopak, joined a Dragonlance Roleplaying Chatroom through a website known as "The Kencyclopedia", (which still exists, yet the chatroom does not), started a DL fan site that failed miserably, Cosplayed as Kitiara...Yeah, I was quite the fan. I have to admit, the obsession faded with time and age, after all the numerous books had been read, and re-read, and read again. However Dragonlance still had a fond place in my heart.

I heard about the movie through a friend, and decided to check it out. I was excited to hear that a movie was finally being made off of such a one-of-it's-kind series that has touched the minds and hearts of many. Seeing that it was an animated film brought a slight twinge of disappointment (Live Action, similar to Lord of The Rings would have been more preferable) Yet Lucy Lawless was voice acting as Goldmoon, which was a plus. I'm interested to see where this goes, and hope that what is a wonderful thing does not get butchered. =\

So, that's me. Oh yeah, my name is Cailida. Currently residing in the Michigan area, where our Mod is also located. He also likes Red Vs. Blue. Sirch, I like you already. :)

"Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world."
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2007 :  17:07:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, I think there is another person from the michigan area in here somewhere.

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2007 :  02:44:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Lionheartcr and Calidia...

Go to Top of Page

Mage
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2007 :  02:01:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am just a brand new mage and have not even chosen an alignment. I have limited knowledge of DL since I have only read about 14 or 15 of them and obviously have not read the whole collection. I ask that you be patient with me when I am mistaken about something. Thank you.

----------------------------------

Idk.....
Go to Top of Page

Dark Magik

USA
240 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2007 :  00:51:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the offical dragonlance movie site. Hope u like it here!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000