424 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2006 :  20:23:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahaha good quote!

Go to Top of Page

emerald_fire2065

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  13:33:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice artwork of the twins--beautiful. ^^ And I've seen that pic of Chemosh on deviant before--it's part of the Dragonlance Club there, correct? I'm one of the affiliates of that club--I run the clubs on sheezyart and y-gallery. ^^

So you're wanting a pic of Tas, then... Tas? Well, I shall endeavour to draw a pic of Tas especially for you!

*adds it to her list of things to draw*

(Above images made by me)
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  18:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by emerald_fire2065

Nice artwork of the twins--beautiful. ^^ And I've seen that pic of Chemosh on deviant before--it's part of the Dragonlance Club there, correct? I'm one of the affiliates of that club--I run the clubs on sheezyart and y-gallery. ^^

Yes, it is in the Dragonlance Club! ooh, which affiliate are you there?

--and Tas, I'll try to get some sketches done, see which one you like the best and I'll finish it for you.

There's no "I" in "team," but there is an "I" in "pie."
Go to Top of Page

graren

USA
161 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  19:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tasslehoff

I like it Lipe.

Golden I finally decided to draw a picture because you asked me to and I misplaced Raistlin (good thing cause he sucked compared to you guys) and when I scanned it, I could not see most of the lines!!!!! I dunno what to do and the only reason I drew it was to share it with you haha!

tass, i've at times had troubles scanning pencil into a computer, it your scanning the image as black and white, scan it as color and it should turn up, atleast that works when i try it.

i'm not a scientist, statistics have no meaning to me. i'm an artist, expressions of feeling are how i see the world.
Go to Top of Page

Lady Mage

United Kingdom
210 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2006 :  20:20:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys, I am totally in awe of all this huge talent. Tas, get a move on a post your tasslehoff pic! I love tasslehoff!

look flint...seaweed!
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  04:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obv, really nice pics. Moreover, I really like the scenes you chose—they’re both quite powerful. The artwork of Caramon and Raistlin as children is obvious as to why it’s so powerful, of course, since we know their story it’s easier to understand why. I remember reading Amber and Ashes where Chemosh is crossing the desert to where Mina is and I could visualize the scene quite vividly—the powerful aura he posses, the air of a dignified god who could crush you at any given time. I recall thinking: this is going to be a good novel. LOL Anyway, I really think that you got that commanding presence across. Good job!

--and on behalf of us artists, thank you very much, Lady.

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  08:46:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Golden_eyes

Obv, really nice pics. Moreover, I really like the scenes you chose—they’re both quite powerful. The artwork of Caramon and Raistlin as children is obvious as to why it’s so powerful, of course, since we know their story it’s easier to understand why. I remember reading Amber and Ashes where Chemosh is crossing the desert to where Mina is and I could visualize the scene quite vividly—the powerful aura he posses, the air of a dignified god who could crush you at any given time. I recall thinking: this is going to be a good novel. LOL Anyway, I really think that you got that commanding presence across. Good job!

Thank you very much! That scene from Amber and Ashes really popped out at me too, glad to see it lived up to the descriptions. :D

Go to Top of Page

emerald_fire2065

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  16:59:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am the affiliate under suggested links with this description:

A DL Club at Y-Galleries. Beware: Don't visit if you don't know what yaoi is. Mature content.

Go to Top of Page

Tasslehoff

Canada
424 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  17:23:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ew boy love......
Wikipedia'd it....

Edited by - Tasslehoff on 16 Sep 2006 17:29:44
Go to Top of Page

emerald_fire2065

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  17:52:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eh heh. ^^

Go to Top of Page

Tasslehoff

Canada
424 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2006 :  18:30:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You and your sick mind... JK

Go to Top of Page

Neddo-35

87 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2006 :  04:23:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well im rather jealous, you are all really good, and obvious i really like the one of raist coughing up blood, u portrade it very well. unfortunately im only good at makeing scribles and finding things in them, of course they are awsome when they r done, but i cant do u u guys can. ill try to do some, but then there is the problem of i dont know how to get them on the computer and then to here. i hope to see more

“If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater”
“I wanted to tell her that sometimes, in my long sleep, I dreamt of her,”
“New roads demand a hoopak…no road is ever old”
Go to Top of Page

Neddo-35

87 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2006 :  04:25:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah, if they ever get to makeing amber and ashes they should use your pic of chemosh, just sayin its a perfect fit for a DL animated movie

“If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater”
“I wanted to tell her that sometimes, in my long sleep, I dreamt of her,”
“New roads demand a hoopak…no road is ever old”
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2006 :  07:40:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Neddo!

Oh, and Tas, here are some sketches...my favorite ones are the face shot, the standing one and the "ninja Tas" one. The lower right ones look kinda weird to me.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/SirThinks2Much/tassketch199.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Tasslehoff

Canada
424 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  02:14:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahah those are AWESOME! You guys got anymore Tas

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 46 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic