Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2013 :  18:11:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Nanten!!!

Welcome to DLMS!!! I do hope that you will like it here. You just may love it here as a DL fan. Please give any input that you may have to enlighten DLMS, it will be welcomed.

As for the DL Musical.... it sounds hot! I will endeavor to check it out as time will allow me. DM and RL23 are great people to interact with as well as Moon Crazed and Kaloween......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 May 2013 22:38:59
Go to Top of Page

Nanten
Starting Member

Russia
14 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  18:12:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dark mage, I finded in FAQ... ((( On this forum it isn't allowed to attach files: For security reasons, you may not attach files to any posts. However, you may cut and paste text into your post.

BLIN!!! (speaking Russian) And what do we must do, now??? I'm already keen on this thought. And Fizben Who I thinck interested. May be, I could send musical files to the site administrator and he would uplowd it on the site? And me with Fizben Who would make its translation?

Apropos, here, in the section Music I finded the information of this musical The Part Russian Bands:

For those Russian speakers, there are a couple of bands who've recorded Dragonlance inspired tracks (thanks to Nicholas Gyorey for the heads-up). Note that these sites are all in Russian:

Pop-rock-opera "Poslyednyeye ispytaniye" based on trilogy about the twins (2009-2010). The project involves stars of russian folk rock scene - Hellawes, Miriam (Yelena Khanpira), Fyodor Voskresenskiy and others; composer - Anton Kruglov, libretto by Yelena Khanpira. fantasymusical.ru

"Poslyednyeye ispytaniye" is "Final Test" in English. We could make it accessible to English speakers. )))

Edited by - Nanten on 23 May 2013 18:13:05
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  05:32:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See I didn't know that, sorry that I could not be more helpful.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Nanten
Starting Member

Russia
14 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  10:22:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dark mage

I have an idea... )))

By the way, I made thread about Raistlin ;)
Go to Top of Page

Nanten
Starting Member

Russia
14 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  10:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nanten

quote:
Originally posted by dark mage

I have an idea... ))) Do you use torrents? here link on this musical torrent http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2160103
If it's difficult (I understand, Russian speacking site) I can sand musical files to anybody of you by email and the one will uplowd its on an English-speacker torrent-tracker and then will give the link to you.
By the way, I made thread about Raistlin ;)

Edited by - Nanten on 24 May 2013 11:48:09
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2013 :  21:32:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Nanten,

If I'm not mistaken hyperlinks are okay so long as they are related in some way to DL, but need to be posted in another thread elsewhere and not here. This thread is intended to be use for new folks to introduce themselves.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 25 May 2013 21:33:18
Go to Top of Page

Nanten
Starting Member

Russia
14 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2013 :  02:27:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fizban Who

Hello Nanten,

If I'm not mistaken hyperlinks are okay so long as they are related in some way to DL, but need to be posted in another thread elsewhere and not here. This thread is intended to be use for new folks to

Of course, yes. Note, Fizben Who, I just specify, people can make this link up or not. Really, I would not work in vain. I just asked. If all is ok, I'll make another thread.
And... Do we work with you at the translation? ;)

Edited by - Nanten on 26 May 2013 02:57:14
Go to Top of Page

Kriptickilla
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  14:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, I'm Kriptickilla I'm new to this site, but I'm very familiar to TSR Dragonlance series...
I have read a ton of their books, and I love everyone I've had the fortune of reading.. DOAT was the very first book that opened my eyes to the world of Krynn and it totally had me hooked from page one and it started a love affair that's spanned over 17 years now.. And that's my intro... to bad I cant make a intro here like Rastlin made to Fistandantulus when he made the explosion go off in front of hi, amazed all the other mages because the room had the spell cast on it to nullify all magic... they were all impressed, most thought he found a way around the masters spell, but ole Fistandantulus boy knew exactly how he did it, grabbed Raistlin's hand and showed it to the other students that he's a cheater, and he grinned to himself cause he knew he had the next mage he was going to consume... to bad his eyes were to big for his stomach and his meal bit back muuwwhahaha go Rastlin you da man!!!! master black robes!!!
Go to Top of Page

Nanten
Starting Member

Russia
14 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  18:37:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Kriptickilla I'm novice here, too. And Raistlin is my favourite character, too. Well met
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  19:00:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....Interesting intro...welcome to DLMS

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  22:06:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you Kriptickilla and welcome to DLMS. Me myself, I've been hooked on Dragonlance since the book DOAT came out in '84 in paperback.... now I'm datin' myself!!!! Nuff Said!!!

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  22:30:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome.. I myself only picked up the series about 2.5 years back. In short, I was enchanted and I fell in literary love with Raistlin.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 29 May 2013 22:32:08
Go to Top of Page

entropically
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2013 :  06:41:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, guess there is no better place for me to start than in the introduction forum for a new member, eh? Here I go.

Entropically is the username, and Krynn is my world. I was first introduced to the DragonLance universe about five years ago from a friend who was there from the beginning. I was a bit skeptical at first, but as I heard him rave on an on about it, I gave it a try. He let me borrow his copy of Dragons of Autumn Twilight, and I was immediately hooked, drawn in by the beautifully crafted world, characters, and story. But it was only until later that I truly saw how far back the history of Krynn went. I was taken aback by the sheer scope of it, the elaborately penned world that so many authors had come together, collaborated, and journeyed through this one place. All the back stories, subplots, whole entire new plots. It is a world loved and shared by many, and I am glad I can venture into it, too.

Alright, guys. How was that?

Does that include me, dear brother?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2013 :  07:02:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to DLMS entropically and that was a fine intro. So happy that you love and enjoy Dragonlance so much. I hope that you will enjoy our humble forums but first I must ask you, Favorite Character?

Go to Top of Page

entropically
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2013 :  08:01:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woot for fine intros!

My favorite character is definitely Raistlin. I've always been a fan of anti-heroes, and Raistlin is just that. I loved how even in the Chronicles he had hinted that he had ulterior motives when he had been asked by someone (I forget who, exactly) why he followed Tanis if he was so powerful, and he replied that he didn't, that they were merely going the same way for the time being. Second to Raistlin, though, comes Lord Soth. I just think he's awesome. Plus Tas, just because it's impossible not to just adore him.

Does that include me, dear brother?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000