Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2007 :  23:33:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good call VD (by the way I'm forever calling you that for giving it to me, damn rashes), Hello Everyone!

Why insult the door's purpose by locking it?
—Favorite kender expression, Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2007 :  05:32:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
James, the rashes are only the beginning my friend.

You can call me whatever you want, just call me ok?

"All things serve the (Jim) Beam."
Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2007 :  16:56:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so many kids are running scared from this topic now! lol! Run kiddies run!

Go to Top of Page

smax140

USA
621 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2007 :  21:53:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And some are Curious LOL
Go to Top of Page

Lady Crysania

USA
271 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2007 :  05:31:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
James? Vassor? You two worry me, seriously! LOL!

Shalafi Crysania
"What's the point? Why bother getting close? Why bother caring? It's all just going to be stripped away." - Rizalthas Vrenlathasal

Ninja Frog Comics
www.studionfc.com
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2007 :  23:02:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always nice to hear from you Lady.

Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2007 :  23:26:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awww we're just kiding around, VD and I. Welcome back tho! Been a while since I last saw you post!

Go to Top of Page

Raistlins Apprentice

USA
309 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2007 :  07:41:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy cow! I've finally got to the end. Well, I've just joined and am new to the whole forum thing (so forgive my syntax and such), but I am no stranger to DragonLance. My name is Tony and live in the suburbs of Chicago Illinois and I was first introduced to DL in an AD&D campaign (where I played Caramon, it was the modules from TSR) and had no clue about anything DragonLance let alone gaming. (I was around 8 at the time) My buddy who brought me in was a Raistlin fanatic and I continued to grow as a role player. It wasn't until high school that I actually read my first DL novel, DoAT. Than I was totally hooked. I started to understand what my buddies obsession was and I couldn't help but follow in his footsteps. He since moved to the UK, and I've been gaming for about 23 years since that fateful day when I was 8.

I've since read all the books written by Weis and Hickman and some other ones as well. I've met them both and they are totally cool. (Gencon is such an awesome place) As you could probably tell, my favorite character is Raistlin. Not because he is so cool, or so evil, or so misunderstood or anything, but because as a teen reading the books for the first time, I could relate with him the most in our childhood experiences. As a total nerd, I was hounded by the bullies and put down by the popular because my intelligence made me stand out from my classmates. Raistlin, being on the bottom rung of the social ladder growing up had achieved so much power was poetic justice in my young eyes and I idolized him for it, even though I didn't agree with some of his decisions.

As I am a new father (tried to name him Raistlin, but the Mrs vetoed that one) I haven't read my copy of Dragons of the Dwarven Depths, and I greatly look forward to picking up the Highlord Skies in a few days. But I'm really looking forward to the third in the installment. Can't wait for the movie, and I'm so clad to find other fans. This already feels like my home away from home.
Go to Top of Page

Fireflash

Australia
88 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2007 :  10:50:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Raistlins Apprentice, you'll love it here it's got it all, experts on animation, great artists and angry sullen individuals all with widely differing ideas and opinions. Raistlin is also my favourite character (not including dragons)and I look forward to seeing your opinion of this films take on our beloved mage. this is also the only forum that I use and find that they're a pretty forgiving bunch. Fave fun mate.

"Good and evil, there is never one without the other."
Go to Top of Page

goldeneyes8

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2007 :  00:22:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome Raistlin's apprentice and congrats by the way....Fireflash isnt the only Raist fan here....enjoy your stay and dwarven depths
Go to Top of Page

Raistlins Apprentice

USA
309 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2007 :  05:20:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys.
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2007 :  04:54:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Raistlin's Apprentice and Tanner. I'll apologize in advance if I ever offend either of you.

Go to Top of Page

Markus Velhelm
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2007 :  09:42:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello i am Markus Velhelm, i thought i might introduce myself, thought i doubt many will read it. I am sort of a noob at dragonlance, I have to my shame, read the children's copies of the chronicles, legends, and now second generation. And hopefully many more

*Magic first, the world second*
Go to Top of Page

ItaniMajere
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2007 :  01:57:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose this is a bit late now, but hello! I'm Itani Majere. Yes, I stole the last name, but I have a semi-decent reason! (I really liked how it sounded and my middle name is rose,the symbol of Majere.) Sadly, I haven't been able to play the dnd Dragonlance, but I have read many of the books. I look forward to the movie!
Go to Top of Page

tw_fester

Canada
1161 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2007 :  04:38:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome to all new peeps...

Keep on laughin'

Besides... that dagger was Flint's.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic