Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2008 :  22:26:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you mean by that? I have been playing far tougher games then FF9 in the past years. I'm a better and wiser gamer then I was when I started playing it for the first time and so far it has been dead easy.
Go to Top of Page

killerdx

Canada
290 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2008 :  13:59:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well when you bring it over soon we wuill se if im better then you lol jkzjk jkzjkz you shouldof just playd it form waere you were and could have betean it in a week or two.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2008 :  02:07:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think so I was in a pretty bad situation. You see I had tried to make my way back to one of the towns so I could by more potions but I couldnt find the way I used up all of my health tonics and most of my party was dead. Yeah so I just desided to start all over again.
Go to Top of Page

Tas kender hero

United Kingdom
1638 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2008 :  14:47:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooohhh i'm so glad someone started this topic!!!

Right i'm nearing the end of kingdom hearts 2, and playing lego indy with Jeran although we have finished it once its just sssoooo much fun!!! then on the DS regualy looking after our nintendogs lucky, dasiy and max
then playing zelda and the phantom hourglass whitch we're stuck on big time!!!!
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  17:42:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm playing Halo 3 and Soulcalibur 4 on my 360 and Morrowind on my PC. I am looking for different games though.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas My Honor is my Life
Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  21:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm playing Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Askaban....again....for the 50th time. Its not that bad. At least it has dragons, even if they are small transfigured dragons.
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  22:55:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought only the Goblet of Fire had Dragons. Prisioner of Azkaban has no Dragons at all as far as i know.

Go to Top of Page

Kalowen
Advanced Member

USA
4472 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  08:09:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes it does. Hermione's level is learning to control transfigured rabbits (leprifores) and dragons(draconifores).
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  11:26:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh. that should be intrsesting.

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2020 :  18:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once upon a time, I had played FF9, but then when I switched from disc 2 to disc 3, the game glitched and every time I got hit I would immediately die I. was. so. mad. I just could never bring myself to replay it.

Games on the go for me are Link's Awakening and, eventually, Kingdom Hearts 3. For however long waited the game is seemingly how long it's going to take me to pop it into the PS4...
Go to Top of Page

Piper

USA
773 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2021 :  06:19:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ive been playing a lot of tarraria lately its been fun I use to many platforms but its been fun to annoy people with the sheer amount of unnecessary platforms I use!

Self is the only prison that can ever bind the soul

Keep to the beam

Ka

PiPer
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2021 :  00:53:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tarraria? Dont think I have heard of it. I have been playing my way through The Legend of Mana and the lack of story is bothering me. Beautiful game though.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2022 :  16:07:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never heard of Tarraria either, hmmm. What kind of gameplay is it? I like solo games, so no mmorpgs for me lol, I guess live-action rpg is what I lean towards.

There was a time when when a game launch was a huge deal, and everyone was aware of it! Now that the gaming industry has eclipsed the film industry, there are so many games being produced that it's really hard to pick and choose--or to even know about them. That's why I felt E3 was always a huge deal.

Story and character development are a must for me, so if those are lacklustre, I'd rather not play it and move on to something else. I personally rely heavily on reviews and recommendations when purchasing anymore. Maybe I am a game snob LOL

That being said, my husband and I randomly decided to play A Plague Tale: Innocence during covid (appropriate, right?), and I found this little indie game really fun. It was well done, and I heard that they will be making a sequel to it

Edited by - Golden_eyes on 24 Feb 2022 16:11:34
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2022 :  00:15:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Golden_eyes

I've never heard of Tarraria either, hmmm. What kind of gameplay is it? I like solo games, so no mmorpgs for me lol, I guess live-action rpg is what I lean towards.

There was a time when when a game launch was a huge deal, and everyone was aware of it! Now that the gaming industry has eclipsed the film industry, there are so many games being produced that it's really hard to pick and choose--or to even know about them. That's why I felt E3 was always a huge deal.

Story and character development are a must for me, so if those are lacklustre, I'd rather not play it and move on to something else. I personally rely heavily on reviews and recommendations when purchasing anymore. Maybe I am a game snob LOL

That being said, my husband and I randomly decided to play A Plague Tale: Innocence during covid (appropriate, right?), and I found this little indie game really fun. It was well done, and I heard that they will be making a sequel to it

Story and Character development are also really important to me, which is why I love FF9 (I am so sorry that you had a poor experience with the game, glitches suck). I feel like the Legend of Mana succeeded because of its look and its unique world building, you literally build the world piece by piece as you go. Its really neat. Sadly I dropped it to play Ghosts of Tsushima and also the new Tales Game. Now I am playing the remaster of FF9 and the Nostalgia is strong lol.

Indie games are neat but I have not played any.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2022 :  16:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband loved Ghosts of Tsushima, so much so that I just bought him the vinyl score for it. From what I've seen and heard the game was very well done... but I still have no time to play it

Actually, on the score topic, I have also gone to a lot of live symphonies for games as well: Zelda, Final Fantasy, and just the week before last: Final Fantasy VII. I definitely suggest it! So good. But I wonder what the classically-trained musicians think about playing these silly game scores for all the young "kids" lol

As a note, I was told that Nintendo is having a sale for the next few days. If they have Luigi's mansion, I might just buy it and finally play a game again lol...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000