Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 46

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  12:54:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MSTO, I can't remember where it was posted. Gems, a little help?

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Go to Top of Page

gypsy

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2007 :  18:55:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She posted it at The Inn....not sure what page, early on though, maybe I can find it,
hold on ............................................................

okay, it's page 7 but it's just a box with a red x now, maybe Gems can repost it.

-----------------------------
"If it wasn't for the occasional pain in my back and my hands and the strong urge to take naps by the fire instead of shouting taunts at minotaur-they get really angry, did you know that? Especially when you go 'mooo' at them."
—Tasslehoff Burrfoot, Dragons of Summer Flame
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2007 :  05:46:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I listened to "This is Your Life" from the Fight Club soundtrack and thought of Raistlin. Har har. He'd get the tar kicked out of him though. Still, the cynicism fit well.

He looked *kinda* like a zombie though, while I was painting him--I put the rust thing in the background and it showed through some of his skin. I should have screencapped it! Zombie!Raistlin...that guy never dies lol.

---

DLMS Forums: We whinge because we care.
Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2007 :  04:55:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok guys, I finally got my Dragonlance Tattoos started. This is Stage 1. Raistlin's Eyes is finished unless Mel (my tattoo artist) wants to touch anything up. Flint and the Tree are just outlined and will need at least one more 3 hour session, probably with a 2 hour session as well. Tas will be outlined in this next session.

Tell me what you guys think.

Edit: Thanks MSTO! That was frustrating the hell out of me!

Respectfully submitted,
Fistandscanndalus
(The poster formerly known as Scanndalus)

Bupu, you have been a good and true friend to me. You saved my life and the lives of those I care about. Now you will do one last thing for me, little one. Go back. I must travel roads that will be dark and dangerous before the end of my long journey. I cannot ask you to go with me.

Edited by - Scanndalus on 11 Nov 2007 05:12:17
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2007 :  04:59:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoa. That looks awesome even now!

For links, all you have to do is post the hyperlink: http:// etc etc etc and it will automatically become clickable. If you want post the picture directly though, just put the link between the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags (without spaces)

---

Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2007 :  05:22:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks! I'm going to have Tas either running up or sneaking around the tree. I'm trying to capture the moment when Tas met up with Flint over under the tree near Reorx's Forge. I'm trying to think of how to incorporate the other Companions. I may have them gathered in the distance watching and laughing. I'm not sure yet. It will be a while before I get the rest of the Companions though. Right now, just Tas, Flint and Raistlin's eyes.

Respectfully submitted,
Fistandscanndalus

Bupu, you have been a good and true friend to me. You saved my life and the lives of those I care about. Now you will do one last thing for me, little one. Go back. I must travel roads that will be dark and dangerous before the end of my long journey. I cannot ask you to go with me.
Go to Top of Page

gypsy

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2007 :  18:26:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, damn! I can't see them, they are just boxes with red X's. WWHHHYYY.............??

"If it wasn't for the occasional pain in my back and my hands and the strong urge to take naps by the fire instead of shouting taunts at minotaur-they get really angry, did you know that? Especially when you go 'mooo' at them."
Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  03:13:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let me know if the links don't work for you.

Raistlin's eyes: http://a703.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_7af691f2703e9f70a52a8519fa4bff3e.jpg

Flint Stage 1: http://a486.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_b2e6ccd45b0f1d28174314ef168f4485.jpg

Whole Back: http://a838.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_8a3cd0376bd16a2b461b11aa8234b1dd.jpg

Respectfully submitted,
Fistandscanndalus

Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  09:13:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freakin' awesome tattoo! Those eyes are great ^^

Like fantasy, powerful mages, dragons, that kind of thing?
http://www.freewebs.com/thelightestdark
Go to Top of Page

dastuph
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  16:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heres a link to a little embeddable flash based countdown for the movie: http://www.ecountdowns.com/home.php

Right now its the fourth one from the top.

Later!
Go to Top of Page

gypsy

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  18:11:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

The links work but "Access Denied"...... stupid admin....I'm at work, I'll have to check them out later. Thanks though Scanndalus.

Go to Top of Page

Scanndalus
Advanced Member

USA
2566 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  19:12:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, dragontattooist. I get more psyched everyday to finish it.

Respectfully submitted,
Fistandscanndalus

Go to Top of Page

smax140

USA
621 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  01:27:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely Awesome FistandScanndalus awesome Way cool Super way way cool. Telling the part about how you wanted Tas in there almost made me tear up (Dont tell anyone I said that tho, Im supposed to be a tough guy)

MSTO That is the coolest picture I have ever saw of Raistlin EVER
Its amazing how you can capture those images. Actually Your work is some of the coolest drawings/sketches/paintings I ever saw period.

My pal is an awesome fantasy artist and he's been doing for nearly 25 years and I never saw stuff better than his but Your stuff is just, just I dunno It just takes people right where you want them, Never any confusion just right in your face and solid, Always a treat and I feel awed everytime you share your stuff Thanks for posting
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  07:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, thanks, smax! No really I am blushing...brightened my day, that has!
I'm interested in seeing your friend's stuff too. Link if possible?

---

Edited by - MrStatesTheObvious on 14 Nov 2007 07:32:52
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  07:26:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally screwed that one up. haha sorry for the double-post

Edited by - MrStatesTheObvious on 14 Nov 2007 07:30:18
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 46 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic