Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

Lady Crysania

USA
271 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2009 :  12:01:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy Moly Moly! It's been a long time since I dropped in here, see alot of new names and recognize a few old ones.

Shalafi Crysania

“You tell me that he has promised to give me to you, if you bring me to him. How can he promise something to you that he is not master of? A god he maybe, but master of me he is not and shall not be. No man...nor god, shall take from me that which I do not freely give. I give to you, the man I love, myself, for you to take, to hold, to love and to make yours.” - Rose Killian

Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2009 :  14:06:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea! Welcome back.
Go to Top of Page

Lady Crysania

USA
271 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2009 :  20:32:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Vassor!

Shalafi Crysania

“You tell me that he has promised to give me to you, if you bring me to him. How can he promise something to you that he is not master of? A god he maybe, but master of me he is not and shall not be. No man...nor god, shall take from me that which I do not freely give. I give to you, the man I love, myself, for you to take, to hold, to love and to make yours.” - Rose Killian

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2009 :  00:51:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed Welcome back Lady Crysania! ((Ya prob. don't know me though))

"It was a weapon similar to no, it wasn't. Actually it was no, it wasn't that either. It was closer to... almost a... rather it was sort of a Lance, that's it! A Lance! And it was quite good against dragons."

Fizban the Fabulous, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Dec 2009 00:52:10
Go to Top of Page

Slorg

Australia
996 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2009 :  06:47:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember. WB.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2009 :  11:05:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to DLMS and to the fold jenifer1986 ! How you enjoy it here as we all do.

"It was a weapon similar to no, it wasn't. Actually it was no, it wasn't that either. It was closer to... almost a... rather it was sort of a Lance, that's it! A Lance! And it was quite good against dragons."

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Dec 2009 11:06:23
Go to Top of Page

elindile
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2009 :  09:43:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello my name is Elindile, at least thats what I like to be called. I have been into dragonlance since I was a teenager and just now finding forums where maybe I can meet new people into the same fantasy world I am in....ugh where have I been lol....lost in my own fantasy world.

Edited by - elindile on 29 Dec 2009 09:45:34
Go to Top of Page

Shadow Angel

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2009 :  12:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol, aren't we all? Welcome Elindile! :)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2009 :  12:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to DLMS elindile!!!! as you can see we have several threads here to post in. Check them all out and enjoy youself!!

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Dec 2009 12:55:23
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2009 :  18:06:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to do the same thing Elindile. Trust me sometimes its good to get away.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.-Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride.

your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries- Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Go to Top of Page

erzyhazel
Starting Member

Indonesia
1 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2009 :  23:52:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sirch

Thread for people to introduce themselves so they dont feel like they are going to have to do it somewhere else!

What do i have to say, im your busy mod... i post here a lot... and id like to beleive im somewhat crazy and have quite a bit of knowledge about DL. Have fun.

HELLOW,im a new guy here.. my name is nico. and im movie freak from Indonesia.. nice to meet you guys.. any suggestion how to start?
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  00:00:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello there 'erzyhazel' Welcome to DLMS! We have a myriad of threads here and it all depends what you like to do. We have a few RP ones, an art, the movie rating ones..... check them all out you may find one you like. And again WELCOME!!!

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Jan 2010 00:01:42
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  01:10:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What Fiz said erzyhazel Welcome and truer words never spoken NM

"If Edward is a boy why does he sparkle like a princess in a tyara?"(SNL)

"Stepheanie Meyer's Edward and friends are NOT vampires. They are Sparklepire's" (SatyrPhil Brucato, writer for Realms of Fantasy mag)
Go to Top of Page

NinjaMaster 42
Advanced Member

USA
3303 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  01:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
erzyhazel, there are casting topics on here too. Who you think sould be in a Dragonlance movie basically.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.-Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride.

your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries- Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2010 :  11:55:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NP 'Jen', all are most welcomed here.....

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Jan 2010 11:56:35
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000