Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2013 :  05:47:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another for the Raistlin Fan club! Yeah!!

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

entropically
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2013 :  00:25:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh, I think for many people, Raistlin is there favorite character. There's something about him that is just hard not to like.

Does that include me, dear brother?
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2013 :  03:11:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You said that right. I definitely love him. Welcome!

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 10 Jun 2013 03:11:21
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2013 :  06:01:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....yikes I surrounded by the lovers of the dark side!!! JK!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

entropically
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2013 :  07:39:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Join us, Fizban. We have cookies spiced potatoes.

Does that include me, dear brother?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2013 :  23:10:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol Fiz man and you too entropically

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2013 :  02:04:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...the cookies would have worked!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Jun 2013 02:05:39
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2013 :  14:14:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im back everyone just so ya know.

Also I will not do anything stupid or spam or anything else. You have my word.
Go to Top of Page

Coconut-CocaCola
Starting Member

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2013 :  19:18:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello dear fans! I m a Canadian dragonlance lover who draws a lot (sadly not dragonlance for the moment). I discovered dragonlance when I was a kid, but somehow I forgot about its existence until this summer. In three months I catch up with the time that was lost: I read a few books, draw Caramon a bit, cosplayed as Crysania, founded a dragonlance group on deviantart for gathering fanarts and fans:
-->http://krynn-dragonlance.deviantart.com/
and from it came krynn-sub for the translation of the oncoming Dragonlance Russian musical, The Trial:
-->http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAbh1v96JOHFgFN8-nS_uAA?feature=watch

So if you have some time to spare, please do take a quick look of those two groups :D!

Badaboomba!

Edited by - Coconut-CocaCola on 08 Sep 2013 19:19:45
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2013 :  01:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sweet a fellow Canadian. Me and Dark mage are Canadians also. Welcome to DL
Go to Top of Page

Coconut-CocaCola
Starting Member

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2013 :  18:18:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HammerFall

Sweet a fellow Canadian. Me and Dark mage are Canadians also. Welcome to DL

Yaaaay! There s Canadian fans here :D!!! Thanks for the welcome.
(Also, I didn<t quite understood... Is this site about the animation movie of dragonlance, ot is it possible that there might have a live-action movie for real??? O.o)

Badaboomba!
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2013 :  18:43:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELL HELLO and WELCOME to DLMS Coconut-CocaCola as one of the mods I hope you fine this site a great place. In answer to your question we talk about anything that is related to Dragon-Lance. I sure as you can see we have quite a few threads in here. Feel welcome to post on any of them.

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

Coconut-CocaCola
Starting Member

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2013 :  18:56:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my God! It s Fizban!!! XD
-Well, I wanted to post more informations about the dragonlance musical that is being prepared in Russia, but I don t quite know where to post it... :P

Badaboomba!
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2013 :  20:04:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can place it with a new thread under the "GENERAL DRAGONLANCE DISCUSSION" group. I have heard a little about it but not enough. If you can shed some more light upon this it will be greatly appreciated!!!

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2013 :  00:04:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heeeeeey!!!! Welcome!! It's always nice to see people join in. I'd love to hear more about the musical too. It sounds so exciting!

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 10 Sep 2013 00:04:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000