Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  15:57:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lots, the site administrator is british as well.

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

Naestra

United Kingdom
81 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  23:23:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats kool. I dont know any Dragonlance fans in person - although I'm from Birmingham, and I'v only found one shop here with a near-decent range of DL books, so I guess its not surprising :(

- xxx
Go to Top of Page

klburian94
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2007 :  21:27:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Katie and I'm from the United States and I'm a huge DL fan and I can actully understand the books for only being 13 when most of my school can't read above an 8th grade level.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail. I will die in this moment. -Raistlin Majere

Edited by - klburian94 on 09 Jun 2007 23:16:10
Go to Top of Page

angel564

Australia
77 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  06:18:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello ppl!i'm an obsessive Dragonlance fan.well actually i luv all kinds of fantasy.i'm 17 and i live in Australia.
Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  23:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome all. I am honestly suprised to see the number of younger fans I see on this site, I am curious what got any of you into reading fantasy and DL in general.

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

angel564

Australia
77 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2007 :  05:40:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i think the 1st fantasy thing i got into was Harry Potter but then i got into LotR and from there i went to other fantasy books and movies.

"A chicken with its neck wrung is different than a chicken with its head chopped off. But does it matter to the chicken?"-Tasslehoff
Go to Top of Page

goldeneyes8

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2007 :  02:52:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was similar for me too angel564. Only it went Harry, DL, LOTR. DL still reigns as my favorite tho. It seems so long ago...Im 17 too but i started my DL obsession at like 13. Anyway WELCOME to all the newcomers since i last checked.
Go to Top of Page

tw_fester

Canada
1161 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2007 :  15:36:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just read on the web about the storm in Australia and the subsequent flooding.

I hope and my Austrailian DL friends are safe and dry, as are their families

TW

Besides...that dagger was Flint's
Go to Top of Page

disi16
Starting Member

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2007 :  22:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I just joined like 2 mintues ago, but I read alot of the forum last night.

So I just came to introduce myself. Basically DL is the best book series that has ever come into my life, and I adore them. I wouldn't say I am an expert on the books or anything, I've just re read them alot! So I'd love to just chat aboutu the books and how amazing they are, or about the upcoming movie. I look forward to posting here and meeting new people!

Oh yeah, My name is Veronica, I live in Canada, and I'm 16 going on 17 very soon!!!

Edited by - disi16 on 14 Jun 2007 22:52:57
Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2007 :  22:53:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another Canadian! Wahooooo! Welcome to the forum.
Go to Top of Page

tw_fester

Canada
1161 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2007 :  23:22:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay Canada,

We got another one hooked

Besides...that dagger was Flint's
Go to Top of Page

disi16
Starting Member

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2007 :  23:27:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww thanks for the welcome. Go Canada!
Go to Top of Page

gnarledrose
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2007 :  00:48:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started reading DL when The Soulforge came out, and subsequently, Raistlin is my favorite character of all time. I'm 19, male, and living in Utah in the USA.

"We'll have to go out through the kitchen."
~Tanis, kicking off the adventure~
Go to Top of Page

Sturm
Starting Member

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2007 :  08:04:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm Now nearly 25 and my love of fantasy began when i was about 8. I Played Hero Quest and Started reading/playing Steve Jackson and Ian Livingston Fighting Fantasy Books, Then rather Geekerly as i got older my passion grew and i progressed into other RPGs Like D&D and various others, through playing D&D in the Dragonlance game setting i fell in love with the whole world it created and started to read the books from about the age of 12, my collection is fair but not huge, I read what sparks my interest and so have't read through the broad range of Writting talent in the DL series, but i'm picking something new up almost every time i'm on e-bay. I think i'll bankrupt myself before long

"My Honor is my life"
Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2007 :  09:57:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I posted a few replies before I introduced myself so here goes..
Im kate, 22 years old in the UK.Fav DL characters, Raistlin,dalamar,tas, tanis. Fav books are DL (buh), Pern chronicals, magician,Acorna,flight of the horse...millions basically.
I like drawing, check it out http://vegetathealmighty.deviantart.com (if I cant post that for some reason, just delete it!)
I am an appretice tattooist (photos on my DA account) I keep millions of snakes and lizards and 2 dogs. I listen to heavy metal music most days, blind guardian, metallica, trivium etc etc.
And all those rabid fan girls will be happy to know that I am just finishing off my Raistlin plush..yes you read that right! keep an eye on my DA account for his arrival!

"Agony is the script for my requiem"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000