Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 46

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2007 :  17:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty rockin, man! and I see Darth Maul there...

a portrait of Raistlin? sweet!

Go to Top of Page

Fireflash

Australia
88 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2007 :  01:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol you're right Msto, Maul is there as is Venom, Lurtz, clown from spawn and Gunther( my 1st DL tatt) I'm a walking monument to the geek. Oh well a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

"Good and evil, there is never one without the other."
Go to Top of Page

Vassor Doss
Advanced Member

USA
2224 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2007 :  01:28:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOOhhh nipple.

Nice tats man!

I prefer the crickets to your voice.
Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2007 :  10:28:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That dragon tattoo is just *dies*
Your tattooist is one talented person!

Like fantasy, powerful mages, dragons, that kind of thing?
http://www.freewebs.com/thelightestdark
Go to Top of Page

Fireflash

Australia
88 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2007 :  14:03:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys. Come on Dragon tattooist I know you love that stinging burn get that DL ink flowing lol

Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  09:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, that I do fireflash, that I do.
I'll be having some more soon hopefully a DL one

Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  11:07:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://vegetathealmighty.deviantart.com/art/Too-Raistlin-65113922

let me know what you think ^^

Go to Top of Page

Fireflash

Australia
88 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  12:41:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol cute little guy, sort of reminds me of those little Star Wars characters. I like it

Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  09:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireflash, do you mean those little galactic hero things? I have four Boba/degar and tusken raider/jawa!
Im a geek!
and Im glad you like him ^^

Go to Top of Page

Fireflash

Australia
88 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  10:27:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol yeah that's them. Geeks are responible for all thats cool with world

Go to Top of Page

smax140

USA
621 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2007 :  00:59:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey MSTO how long does it take you to draw this stuff?
And once you start do you finish or like crumble it up and start over or wait a coupla days?
I ask because it looks so easy for you
Theyre all awesome
Go to Top of Page

MrStatesTheObvious

USA
1188 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2007 :  09:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chibi-Raistlin! lol Dragontattooist. That's so awesome, you even gave him the blue spellbook.

It depends, smax. I'm in the middle of coloring two DL pics (last time I checked), and my next Raistlin picture is giving me problems, it's never in the right spot on the page! Hip, hip, hooray for tracing. And I have a bunch I'd like to do, and some I've attempted but never finished...

I draw a lot, I guess

DLMS Forums: We whinge because we care.
Go to Top of Page

dragontattooist

United Kingdom
170 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2007 :  18:02:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks MSTO, love your sig BTW, its funny cos its true!

Go to Top of Page

The Green Gemstone Man
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2007 :  08:26:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really love all the artwork here.It's absolutely terrific,and I have a request from any of you artists.

A few of my friends and I have been into the Dragonlance novels and campaign settings for quite a few years now and my best friend and I have even started writing what I hoped was going to be our own new trilogy on Krynn.He absolutely loved Flint and always said he was gonna get a tattoo of Flint sitting under his tree in the afterlife carving on a piece of wood while he waited for Tas to join him.Well,2 weeks ago my friend was killed in a car accident and I would really love it if someone could draw me a picture of Flint under that tree with Tasslehoff joining him or something along those lines,maybe Flint sitting there carving and Tasslehoff peeking around the tree like hes gonna startle him or something.I dont know,maybe you guys can come up with something with this idea.I would greatly appreciate it.I would do it myself but I am not much of an artist and a couple of stick figures sitting under a stick figure tree just wouldn't get the point across.

I will be getting this as a tattoo in memory of my best friend Floyd so all ideas and pictures will be greatly appreciated and I will post pics of the finished work here for all to see.Thanks guys.

http://alwaysavailableproducts.ecrater.com/
Go to Top of Page

gypsy

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2007 :  18:45:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
G.G.M., I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through, I've been through it myself. Everyone has their own way of greiving and memorializing loved ones. Although it is not for everybody, I think a tattoo is a great way to do this. It can help start the healing process and sometimes even bring closure where there may have otherwise been none. I lost a best friend due to a car accident, I lost another best friend to a drug overdose. For them, I wrote poetry to express my pain and anguish. When my mom passed, I could not put into words the pain and misery, the cold, black nothingness that filled my heart and crept into my soul. Only after some years had passed was I ready to deal with such a great loss. I know my mother hated tattoos, in fact I did not get my first one until after she had passed and it took some time after that to decide that I wanted to get one in her memory. Reguardless of how she had felt about tattoos, I had to do it for me, to begin to heal. My mother had worked with sea turtles, endangered species, so that is what I knew I wanted. I found an tattoo artist I liked, told him what I wanted and let him come up with the design. It covers my left shoulder, almost halfway down my arm. Six sea turtles underwater . It has turned out to be the best piece on me, helped me heal and find some closure. I will be adding to it too. Since I do not have children, nor do I want any, the six turtles represent my 3 neices and 3 nephews. Now I have two great-neices and a great-nephew so i need to get three more turtles! My sister also has a sea turtle tattoo as well as my uncle, my mom's only brother. His cracks me up, I love it, it has long, flowing red hair, just like my mom!

So, I hope when you finally get your tattoo, it helps you heal, brings you peace and offers some bit of closure. When it is finished, post a pic for us, we'd love to see it!

-----------------------------
"If it wasn't for the occasional pain in my back and my hands and the strong urge to take naps by the fire instead of shouting taunts at minotaur-they get really angry, did you know that? Especially when you go 'mooo' at them."
—Tasslehoff Burrfoot, Dragons of Summer Flame
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 46 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000