Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dragonlance Movie Discussion
 General Dragonlance Discussion
 Introduce yourself here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sirch Posted - 25 Mar 2006 : 01:37:26
Thread for people to introduce themselves so they dont feel like they are going to have to do it somewhere else!

What do i have to say, im your busy mod... i post here a lot... and id like to beleive im somewhat crazy and have quite a bit of knowledge about DL. Have fun.

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wolf1994 Posted - 28 Sep 2017 : 21:24:47
well it's tuff but good things come to though who wait. and I'm sure with a bit of help it can get back on it's feet.
dark mage Posted - 28 Sep 2017 : 20:48:15
No but the ones we have a so well established that really getting rid of or not using them wouldnt make much sense.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
wolf1994 Posted - 26 Sep 2017 : 11:19:14
it wouldn't be that hard to make a new set of n characters would it.
dark mage Posted - 25 Sep 2017 : 02:11:21
Well I am glad at least that you are still happy to have found us here. If you know other people that love DL by all means direct them here. As for the role playing threads in the gaming section. I am not going to tell you that you cant but as things stand now and with a big chunk of our established characters absent, notably the ones created by my good friend Fizbanwho, it would be difficult to continue with them since my own characters are very connected with them.

wolf1994 Posted - 24 Sep 2017 : 10:03:32
hey there. nice to meet you. and that's alright. now that I at least know this place does exist that's what makes me feel happy. I'm assuming it would be to late to make up a new character in the inn of the last home thread or I can try to help this place out if I try to invite a few others.
dark mage Posted - 24 Sep 2017 : 02:10:37
Welcome. I am sad to say that unless we get lots of new members or our old ones return...yeah this place might stay as it is. Sorry

wolf1994 Posted - 20 Sep 2017 : 11:59:22
Hello there people of dragonlance. I'm happy to be here. I've been trying to look for a site like this for years. but working s full time job does have it's disadvantages. but I'm here now only to see how dead this place is. I'm sure it will get back onto it's feet soon.
dark mage Posted - 09 Apr 2015 : 06:46:16
Welcome to the site :) I started with The War of the Lance then started reading everything else. Been about ten years of fandom for me too I think.

Fizban Who Posted - 07 Apr 2015 : 02:59:47
Welcome to the site "wallpaperotaku" ...and just a little bit of info, I've been a follower since "DoAT" came out in '84. So yeah I'm hooked as well!

wallpaperotaku Posted - 04 Apr 2015 : 05:43:40
I've been a fan of DragonLance for about 10 years now. My favorite series is the War of the Souls trilogy. My favorite character is Tas (so important he gets his own anti-spam question). Recently, I've become obsessed with the Russian Musical "The Last Trial"/Posledneye Ispitanie. The first DragonLance book I ever read was Kindred Spirits, and then the original Chronicles. When I tell people I love the fantasy genre, that is code for I love DragonLance novels!
dark mage Posted - 10 Dec 2014 : 06:06:35
Welcome indeed

Fizban Who Posted - 09 Dec 2014 : 20:23:27
An interesting concept Shadow, never the less, welcome to DLMS!

"You can't have any pudding until you eat your meat! If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!"

THE WALL - Pink Floyd
Shadowalker Posted - 09 Dec 2014 : 19:25:48
I'd like to introduce myself.... But that would seem pretentious. So, I'll wait until someone else does it for me....

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
Fizban Who Posted - 18 Nov 2014 : 03:31:15
Welcome aboard PurrfectWerecat! Most glad to have you here and I also like Tas very much!!!

..."Where's my hat?"

PurrfectWerecat Posted - 18 Nov 2014 : 01:25:16
quote:
Originally posted by Fizban Who

....just us diehards

"It was a weapon similar to no, it wasn't. Actually it was no, it wasn't that either. It was closer to... almost a... rather it was sort of a lance, that's it! A lance! And it was quite good against dragons."

Fizban the Fabulous, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Excuse me sir, but I think you dropped this hat.

Tasslehoff Burrfoot and Fizban, best two goofs ever.

Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000