Page: of 62

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2015 :  18:28:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled at his wife**

"With a bottle of Gems finest Kagonesti wine and two glasses?"

"My apologies to you young one for I did not mean to startle you"

**Lameria gazed at the Paladin and noticed him of high ranking by his insignia on his Armour, once she regained he composure**

"Oh it is okay M'Lord, I should have realize that while here in 'The Temple Gardens' that I would not be alone"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Apr 2015 18:38:00
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2015 :  23:43:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled back* "That sounds lovely"

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  04:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She reached the temple and headed for her room in silence.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  05:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Okay my Rose, have a seat and I will go and get it"

**He smiled at her then left for the kitchen**

**He chuckled**

"Quite so, as I was saying, your friend there is quite an interesting young woman"

"Yes she is, I feel very attached to her...."

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Apr 2015 18:20:59
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  05:41:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once inside, Aredhel changed into her night clothes and pondered what she had learned that day and what was yet to come. Once clothed for sleep, she let her worries, troubles, and thanks reach her goddess through prayer.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  06:16:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled again and took a seat in her chair near the fire*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  18:18:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas came and handed Rosemarta a glass after he set one down on a small table. He opened the bottle and took a sniff of the wine and a smile broke out on his face**

"Gems sure knows the best to get my Rose"

**He poured her some into her glass**

"That is good, one can always be in need a very close friend..."

**He pulled a long stemmed pipe from his belt**

"You do not mind if I indulge do you?"

**He asked indicating the pipe**

"No, I'm fine M'Lord"

**She did however wonder why this high ranking Paladin was conversing with her, a mere student**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Apr 2015 18:19:20
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  22:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once she had finished, Aredhel climbed into bed and began to read.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2015 :  23:35:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I should hope so my love, after all its her buisness to know such things is it not?" *Rosemarta smiled as she took a sip*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2015 :  03:11:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas poured himself some wine then took a seat next to Rosemarta**

"Indeed she does my Rose"

**He held out his glass of wine to her**

"I hope and pray that you do not mind and think me rude M'Lord but I have had a very grueling day today and very weary. I need to go to my chambers and sleep..."

**She lowered her head in respect to him**

"Oh of course not my dear and my apologizes to you for delaying you"

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2015 :  03:30:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel continued with her reading by candlelight.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2015 :  06:10:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled again as she touched her glass to her husbands* "What shall we drink to my love?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2015 :  21:30:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"To our child, may he be a honest and upright man. Defending those who can not defend themselves. ...and a loving husband"

"Good night M'Lord"

"Good night"

**Lameria walked couple of hundred feet when she heard**

"The Lady Aredhel is quite fortunate and favored to have friends and companions like you and the others Lady Lameria"

**She nods ...wha...?? Wait! how?!? ...She turn around to face him but he was gone! A few moments later Lameria was knocking on Aredhel door**

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2015 :  23:26:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel was surprised to hear a knock upon her door. She put her book down, climbed out of her bed, quickly put on a robe, and was soon answering the door.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2015 :  18:19:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm sorry about this Aredhel My Friend, but I just had to talk to you. I just experienced a very unusual issue and had to come and tell you about it"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 62 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000