Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2009 :  23:50:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas moved a pawn next to the other knight to mimic Rosemarta's earlier move**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2009 :  23:56:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved her kings bishop and captured one of Kalas's pawns* "So it begins"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:03:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh good"

**He moved his other rook to take her bishop**

"That rook was a little hungry"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Sep 2009 00:03:24
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:05:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and moved her queens side knight to capture the rook* "So was that knight"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:11:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"AH HA... so that's how it is going to be My Love? Cutthroat Like ? OKAY ....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:20:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"All is fair in love and war, I belive the saying goes *Rosemarta chuckled and contemplated the bord while she awaited her husbands next move*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:24:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He moved a pawn**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Sep 2009 00:25:08
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:29:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved her queen side bishop so it stood behind one of her pawns in the line of three that still remained*

Edited by - dark mage on 16 Sep 2009 00:40:00
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:32:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He moved his Knight to take the one that took his rook**

"Cannibals....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:39:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and moved the pawn ahead of her bishop, forward*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  00:54:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He studied the board and took a drink of his mead**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:02:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta too studied the board wondering at the possible moves he had availible to him and wondering also about what the special prize he mentioned could be, though she already had a few ideas*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:15:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He was a novice at this game but his years of being a "Field Marshall" for 'The League' helped his strategy. He almost won over Gremelkin, he had the fortune of seeing him play, so Kalas basically knew his tactics. His Beloved Rose on the other hand, he has never see her play so this was going to be a trial and error game. He continued to study the board**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:23:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took a long slow drink of her mead. She had a line of two pawns and one moved forward. Her queens bishop in the space behind the one the forward pawn had previously occupied and her last remaining knight on the queens side of the board. It was at this point in a game where one needed to be causious and plan ones moves so she waited pasiontly*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:29:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas reach out to his remaining Rook paused for a moment then moved another pawn instead**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000