Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2009 :  23:51:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But of course, My Rose, anytime you feel the need, all you have to do is say it and we will be here"

**Returning his wife's hug**

((Sorry, Work teammates saw the gloom in me so I got kidnapped for a couple of brew-skis!!! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 27 Sep 2009 23:52:04
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:07:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled then looked up at her husband* "So shall we head back?"

((np Fiz man I recon it was just what u needed))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:13:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, we can if you like Rose. Unless you have something else in mind?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:22:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta looked out over the clear water and thought for a while* "Well have you ever wanted to explore whats below the waters surface?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:29:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Always, you have a plan My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"There is a spell I know that will allow us both to breath underwater and remain dry, if you would like to try it"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Show me the way, My Rose!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:52:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and stepped gently out of her husbands embrace. Still holding one of his hands she walked to the waters edge. She dipped her hand in and broght it out again, sending a hand full of water into the air. At a shouted command the water stilled and formed a bubble around Rosemarta and Kalas. She held her hand out to him* "Now we can go"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  00:57:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**In full trust he took her hand and followed her**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 28 Sep 2009 00:58:07
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:05:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta held her husbands hand reassuringly and walked till they were compleatly submerged* "The bubble will remain until we surface again" *the rock shelf ened abruptly and it was a short drop to a vally of seaweed below. Rosemarta smiled at her husband then jumped down. When they landed they sent up a spray of silver fish*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:09:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Looking around underwater Kalas marveled at the sight**

"Wondrous!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Isnt it? There were days when I would spend hours down here" *she chuckled when she noticed a group of clams close up fast at their approch. She led Kalas to a small rocky hill where they could sit and watch all the creatures*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**Kalas looked around and saw all the different colored fish**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:25:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*A group of Jellyfish caught and held Rosemarta's gase for a while. Being serounded by all this life suddenly broght somthing to mind that she had not thought of for a long time* "Kalas did I ever tell you about my trip to Sanction?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2009 :  01:29:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He peered at his wife**

"Actually My Rose, I do not know much of your life after you left the tower and when we met"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000