Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:52:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Not likely" *the song ended and Rosemarta tried to think of another*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:56:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ours?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "As you wish" *she placed her fingers to the strings and played the song she had writen for the brothers, which had now become their song too*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:08:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**In the middle of her playing their song, Rosemarta saw a single tear roll down her husband's eye**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:13:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She waited till the songs end to set her harp across her lap and lift and hand to her husbands face* "Kalas? Whats wrong?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:20:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is just tears of complete joy, My Beloved. I never thought it would be possible for me... us......"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:23:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled and gave him a kiss*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He lovingly kissed her back**

((wow everyone is being 'kissy face' ! LOL))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  02:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*their lips parted and she whispered* "Nor did I my love, nor did I" *she kissed him again*

((lol))

Edited by - dark mage on 23 Sep 2009 02:56:50
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  03:01:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He smiled**

"Shall we continue or do you want to stay eat here?"

**They had such a great time so far that they forgot the time. It was only the hunger pang that they felt that made Rosemarta and Kalas realize it was about lunch time**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  03:07:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We can eat here, there is no rush. We have all day" *she smiled*

((I had best be off Fiz man its late and I'm meeting mom at the mall tomorrow. GN & PD))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  03:13:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((My new PC came in today DM So I will be setting it up, I will try to get online ASAP ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 23 Sep 2009 18:29:01
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  18:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((sweet))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2009 :  00:16:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas then opened the backpack and found some chicken sandwiches and four bottles of tea in the sack. He laid out a towel and placed two of the teas on it and handed Rosemarta a sandwich**

"A light show, chicken sandwich, tea and my beautiful wife.... ah what a life!"

**He kissed her and waited until she took the first bite**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 24 Sep 2009 00:17:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2009 :  00:37:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and took the first bite of her sandwich*

((sorry I took so long, I was working))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000