Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:18:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He smiles walks over to the doorway bends down and retrieves a tray with two plates with scrambled egg with saugages, hashbrowns and two more iced mint tea drinks**

"Room service, Madam....."

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Aug 2009 01:19:44
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:23:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Breakfast in bed, how lovely"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What more could one ask for eh, My Lovely Wife?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:36:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What more indeed my handsome husband" *she took one of the plates from Kalas, set it upon her lap atop the sheets, and started on the sausage first*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:42:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas got back in bed next to Rosemarta and started to eat also. Occasionally proffering a piece of his sausage from his plate to Rosemarta with his fork**

((I know about the PC issue, mine is getting to be a real major pain too))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:45:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took the pieces of sausage that Kalas offered her and fed him from her plate in return*

((bleh computers))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  01:54:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Seeing his bare wife under the sheet, Kalas looked upon his wife again. Rosemarta could see the glint in his eyes again**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  02:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta side glanced at Kalas and smiled, placeing the last bit of sausage in her mouth slowly* "I wonder if this is what is ment by a love slave"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  02:07:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Can you blame me My Love? You created a monster.....*small chuckle*"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  02:17:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and placed her now empty plate aside. She placed a hand on Kalas's face and gave him a kiss* "A very handsome monster I might add" *she kissed him again* "Well if this is what a love slave is then I am more then happy to be one for you and caiter to your every desire"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  02:25:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We shall satisfy each others wants and desires My Beloved Rose and My Dear Wife"

((While Rosemarta was having one of the happiest moments of her life, Tryfan and Angelique were experiencing one of the saddest of theirs. They stood in one anothers arms, each comforted by the closeness of the other. Tryfan had his cheek resting against Angeliques hair, the smell of it was comforting and he treasured it. He rocked her back and forth slowly.

"If there were another way Angelique I would gladly take it"

"But where will you send me to?"

"I have friends in Palanthas you can stay with them till such a time as it is no longer necessary. This will not be forever Angelique. Once I get my new apprentice I shall leave the tower and come find you. We shall get a place of our own so none, not even Par Salain can bother us. We can live freely as we please while you wait for a new master to continue your teaching. How does that sound?" she looked up at him and smiled.

"Like heaven" Tryfan smiled back and their lips met in a kiss that seemed to last for eternity.))

((Wow! I came in to read it, expecting more on Sarilban and Rosemarta... ya turned the tables on me...... I really liked it!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 05 Aug 2009 11:06:34
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  23:27:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him. Not a selfish bone in his body, she thought as she kissed him again* "In that case my love is there anything you want or disire?"

((Thanks Fiz man I thought u would. This chapter I wanted to finish off the buisness of Tryfan and Angelique, first things first and all. The next chapter is all Sarilban, and Rosemarta aswell as a lil Dalamar, Jenna, and Morgen. It'll be a real tear jerker))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  23:57:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Let us just kiss first My Rose, and we will go on from there...."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  00:11:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and gave Kalas another kiss, longer then the first two*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  00:34:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Returning her long kiss with delight, he held her next to him**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: