Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Has anyone ever mistaken Khurn for the elder bother because of his size?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  01:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes quite often by people who first meet us, did you think that My Rose when you ...*chuckle* encounter us?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  02:05:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not realy, I was more conserned with curbing the possible wrath of a rather unfriendly looking minator the very first time we ment. But once that was averted I did take Khurn for the elder at first yes" *she grined at her husband*

((I had best be off Fiz man, hopefuly my mother and I will be hanging out tomorow, that is if she doesnt change her mind again,lol. GN Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  02:12:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well My Dear Rose, in defense of myself. I was reacting to a very unflattering comment directed at my friends at The Inn and was going to defend their honor if you remember.....*chuckle*"

((GN 2 U 2 DM & P D & I hope U have fun 2morrow ))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Aug 2009 02:14:01
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  13:24:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I remember" *she chuckled* "My mouth has a tendency to act before my head. Its gotten me into trouble more then once"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  23:41:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, perhaps I acted too hastily then myself....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2009 :  23:47:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shrugged and took another sip of her wine*

((didnt go out with mom today either, tomorow. If she keeps canceling....gah!))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  00:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Taking his wife's silence as a sigh, Kalas just drank his drink quietly also. If he learned anything is when she suddenly get in a this type of mood it was best to keep silent**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Aug 2009 00:06:27
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  00:11:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kalas's sudden sullen behavior puzzled and slightly disterbed Rosemarta. She hated when these silences occured between them because they apphered out of no where and almost always led to somting not all that pleasent. Rosemarta swirled the contence of her glass, trying to think of somthing to say*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  00:18:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He would have to have a word with Tryfan, when they got back. If he had just waited until then to alarm Rosemarta. Instead of darkening an otherwise happy time for them**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  00:30:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta drank the last of her wine and stood up. She walked behind her husbands chair and drapped her arms over him* "Is there somthing wrong? Your awfuly quiet all of a sudden"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  00:37:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Partly thinking about how I will hate leaving the cottage and going back to Solace. As well as to why Tryfan could not have waited, until we got back before alarming you with news of a pending dark issue"

**He semi-smiled then took one of her hands and kissed the palm of it**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  00:56:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What ever it is it cant possibly be any worse then what we have already been through. We have made it through everything else so there is no reason why we shouldnt make it through this too" *she gave him a kiss on the cheek then settled her head gently over his shoulder* "Besides its sort of my fault too, for bringing it up"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked upon his wife with love**

"Would you want to go back to Solace now or stay here for our last few days My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:13:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta looked up at her husband from beneith her eyelashes before giving him another kiss* "I'm in no hurry so for the last few days of our honeymoon we shall say no more about it. Agreed?" *she kissed him again*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000