Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:22:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**True to his words the fire was lit when she came downstairs. And Kalas handed Rosemarta a glass of wine. He tapped his glass to hers**

"To true love, My Beloved Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:26:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"True love" *Rosemarta smiled and took a sip of her wine before heading into the kitchen*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As she was in the kitchen, Kalas set the table for supper**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Sep 2009 16:42:48
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta found a beef stalk already to go all she had to do was cut the meat and veggies. Onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, and beef last. Once everything was in the pot she walked to the fire Kalas had made and moved it onto the heat* "Few" *she wiped at her forhead and took a seat to watch over the pot*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  16:56:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He sat next to her and handed her her wine glass**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  17:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you" *she took a sip before giveing the pot a stirr*

((I g2g Fiz man. I have some work to do and then I have to take the dog out to play. C U later))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  17:04:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Just as well DM, I have to go find me something to eat. All this posting about food made me hungry.....))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  22:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*When the stew was almost finished Rosemarta set her nearly finished wine glass down and went to the kitchen to fetch a dry dishcloth to take the pot off the heat. She gave it one last stir before removeing it from the heat and setting it upon the metal ring on the table* "Help your self Kalas while I get us some bread and butter"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  22:34:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas proceeded to fill both Rosemarta's bowl and his. Then he waited for her return**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Sep 2009 22:34:41
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  23:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned, placed two thick slices of bread with butter infront of her husband, and re filled his glass before takeing her own seat*

((sorry Fiz I was talking to a friend of mine and I didnt want the comp to cut off))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  23:29:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once Rosemarta took her seat Kalas sat down**

((NP & NW DM ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  23:36:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta refilled her own glass before starting on her stew. As she ate she wondered how she could make this night, their last night together here, extra special*

((glad all my characters are asleep for the crazyness that happening on the Inn thread with Gleo, its confuseing))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  23:46:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My Rose, how would you like to do something different tonight?"

((It will not last long DM, it was just a spare of the moment idea for Gleo. It will return to normal tomorrow. I thought about resuming the Palathas thread with the arrival of Tryfan and Lindon at Sarilban's Door tonight. "What think you DM" ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Sep 2009 23:47:13
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  23:54:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm all ears. What do you have in mind my love?"

((u mean Wayreth dont u Fiz man? lol, and sure sounds good to me))

Edited by - dark mage on 29 Sep 2009 23:55:35
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  00:03:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How would you feel about staying up as long as we can and just lie on our backs look at the stars and talk about whatever come to mind. I am sure you have questions to ask of me about my days before I met you"

((ugh okay Wayreth.....))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000