Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  00:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I didnt know that his feelings for me were the same as the ones I had for him until the night before the battle when we finaly desided it was about time we had a talk. Then the next day" *Rosemarta hesitated, wondering how much of the story Kalas thought should be told*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  00:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Go ahead My Rose"

**He smiles**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  01:07:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his smile and nodded* "Needless to say that Par Salain and his Chosen of Suilari were defeated. I would have killed him but Kalas stoped me. Par Salain would rather have died then live with out his magic and he was furious that I was just going to walk away. He said that if he was to suffer then so would I. He threw a dagger at Kalas and I leaped out infront of it to save him"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  01:14:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It was very fortunate that we had our very good and dear friend Grail with us at the time. He is a dwarf and a cleric of Reorx and he healed her"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Jul 2009 01:14:53
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  01:23:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So thats what happened, and here I thought the gods of magic had saved me" *Rosemarta chuckled* "Anyhow that event was proof of how much I loved him"

((I have to go now Fiz man. I'm hanging out with my friend Caitlin tomorow so I have to go to bed early. No sleeping in till 2:00 lol. GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  01:26:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((LMAO!!!! Okay DM, GN to you and Pleasant Dreams to you. And by all means have a great time tomorrow!!!))

"Ah! Almost like a old romance novel"

**Ogwen smiled as only a Minotaur can smile and then looked directly at Kalas**

"If you do not mind My Good Friend, my next obvious question is...."

**She indicates pointing to her head**

"Please do not misunderstand me it is a handsome head to be sure, for a human one at any rate"

"Ahaa, *SIGH* another semi long story and one that is coincidental"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Jul 2009 11:21:26
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  19:19:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*long story indeed* "Well that was an accident realy. You see Kalas's ax was made by my father a very long time ago, he lost it, or sold it, and it ended up here and eventualy made its way into Kalas's hands. When we first met it had a strange reaction to me. It would hum when ever it was near me and I had no idea why. Since at the time I could not remember my parents. What you see now, that is the change in Kalas's apperence didnt happen till after we got back from the Tower"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  22:03:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled**

"It seems that in one way or another Rosemarta and I were destined to meet and are linked to each other. As I have told you before Ogwen, the axe picked me, so I had to buy it"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  23:33:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at Kalas* "Now that I think about it I cant help but think that my father had this planned out somehow"

((sorry for replying late Fiz man I was caught up by Eturnal Sonata))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  00:10:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well that could explain the axe, but why me? I am no different than the others that follow Kiri-Jolith"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  00:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shrugged* "There could have been many number of reasons but the one that sounds most likly to me would be that your strength and kindness were greater then that the ax had senced from others" *she smiled again* "And somehow father must have known that that was the kind of man I would need"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  00:30:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"By the gods, you two are blessed"

**They heard a bell ring strike two times**

"Ah, it is one in the afternoon. Would you two like to go back up outside to the main deck?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 23 Jul 2009 00:32:08
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  00:48:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes, lets" *she looked to Kalas* "What say you?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  00:54:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas got up and offered his hand to his wife**

"By all means My Dear Rose"

**Once they were topside and on the main deck they saw a good portion of Ogwens crew gathered in two rows of line like a gauntlet. And everyone of them had a long strip of seaweed in their hands**

"Looks like you two are about to be initiated into the crew of The Sea Rose "

**Chimed in Ogwen**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 23 Jul 2009 01:02:49
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:07:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Initiated?" *said Rosemarta questionebly as she eyed the strips of sea weed that the crew members held*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000