Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:56:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well since your the one holding it" *Rosemarta took hold of both ends of the towel and bound her husbands wrists together* "How about you?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  02:08:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He did not resist, he let his wife have her way with him.....**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  02:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she gave her husband a long lingering kiss once she was through with him and placed one hand upon the towel that still bound his wrists* "Do you want me to free you now?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  02:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You have something else in mind My Sweet?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 31 Aug 2009 02:25:03
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  02:34:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well if you want more I'll give it to you. Or I could free you and let you have an oportunity for pay back" *she gave him another kiss, this one quicker. She smiled at him then, hand still on the towel, waiting for his desision*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  02:39:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You have my tied, there is not much I can do"

**Although in truth he could rip the towel like paper and they both knew that**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  02:46:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and untied Kalas, placeing both of her hands in his and bringing them down so that they rested either side of his head* "There is now" *she kissed him again*

Edited by - dark mage on 31 Aug 2009 23:40:02
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  23:45:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Wrapping his arm around her he returned her kiss**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:02:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved her lips to his jaw line then down to the nape of his neck*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"HHmmmm even untied My Rose, I am yours"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:17:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and moved her lips down over his chest, his stomack, then further still past his waist*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas semi-bit his lip as Rosemarta continued to kiss him... **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Sep 2009 00:25:01
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta lingered till Kalas was nearly panting befor moveing up again to gaze upon him fondly. She ran a hand through his hair* "Every part of you is mine and I am yours my darling Kalas" *she smiled*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"From your beautiful eyes to...."

**Kalas hands cupped her backside cheeks**

"The rest of you My Sweet"

**He kissed her again**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2009 :  00:49:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned his kiss loveingly*

((curse my damn comp for cutting me off so much))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000