Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  02:07:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So My Dear Rose, what do you think we should do tomorrow? I happen to know a Captain of a ship nearby here, would you care to go sailing? or do you have something else in mind?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  02:10:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sailing sounds nice my love. I've never been on a boat before" *she put the potatoes and other vegtables into the pot and continued sturing*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  02:22:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sailing it is then My Dear"

**Before he went to a comfortable padded chair, Kalas stole a kiss from Rosemarta and took the seat with his wine**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  02:26:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at her husband warmly before turning her attention back to the now full pot, sipping at her wine as she worked*

((goodness look at the time I had best be off, GN Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  02:35:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM and Pleasent Dreams to you. Yes, I know it is late I will make a great effort to read chapter 16 1st thing tomorrow morning before work))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  22:42:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta whent off ot the kitchen and returned with some spices. Rosemary, coriander, pepper and salt. She continued stiring for a space of time and drained her glass before lookeing over her shoulder again at Kalas* "Almost ready I should think my love, few more miniets"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  23:48:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am okay, I just having fun sitting here and observing you"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:02:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta blushed then stood up to retrive the hook that hung on the wall. She used the hook to move the swiviling arm so she could lift the pot with out fear of burning her self. She then picked up the heavy cloth that was near by and took hold of the pot lid. She had no succes lifting it and looked to Kalas* "Could you give me a hand dear and carry this to the table while I get the dishes?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:10:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh! I am sorry My Dear Rose, I did not know it was ready!"

**Kalas quickly and effortlessly pick the pot of stew up and placed it on the table**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:20:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No need to appologise Kalas my love" *said Rosemarta as she returned from the kitchen with two plates, forks, a fresh loaf of white bread, and butter. She set these things upon the table and filled Kalas's plate* "Tell me what you think" *she sat and served her self while she waited for Kalas's opinion*

Edited by - dark mage on 10 Jul 2009 00:21:13
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:27:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He took a spoonfull into his mouth. And Rosemarta saw Kalas's eyebrows raise in appreciation....**

"uummm, that is excellent My Rose!"

**Kalas took a couple more spoonfull then smiled at he beloved wife**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Jul 2009 00:27:41
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:30:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm glad you like it. Its good to know that my cooking skills are improveing" *she began upon her own plate, and returned Kalas's smile*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know a little about cooking also My Rose, after all I had a very hungry brother to keep happy!!! Ha ha haa!!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed and cut a slice of bread for Kalas and then for her self* "I have never seen anyone that can eat as much as Khurn"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ha ha haa, I have been wondering for years, where he puts it all!!!"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: