Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2009 :  23:43:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am sure she will, My Rose, Angelique seems to be a good person and very appreciative"

((Still working on the PC in between My Cowboys vs. Raiders game breaks ....))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  00:02:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That she does" *Rosemarta looked out over the water toward the setting sun* "Would you like to stay here and watch the sun set or do you want to head back?"

((lol Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  00:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas sat down, smiled and looked at his wife then patted his lap**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  00:31:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned her husbands smile and sat down gently upon his lap*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  00:47:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"had you ever seen the sun set over the sea My Love? Or see all the stars at sea in the night time? Most beautiful"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  00:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Once in Balifor. I had been tossed out of the Inn I had planed to stay at so I set up camp on the beach. Stayed there all night. Watched the sun set then staired up at the stars till the small hours of the night" *she leaned back against him* "I remember wishing I had someone to share it with"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  01:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well from now on My Little Bride, you do"

**He kissed her forehead as she rested her head on his chest**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  01:21:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled, nodded and turned her head slightly to watch as the setting sun turned the sky pink, orenge, and yellow*

((sorry for the late reply was doing facebook stuff))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  01:35:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!"

((NP DM, I hope you do not mind me calling it a night. I find posting repeatedly on my data phone to be slow and I can only look into my small screen for only so long.... sorry. GN DM & Pleasant Dreams to you))

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  01:40:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Indeed" *Rosemarta looked up at Kalas and gave him a light kiss on the cheek*

((No need to appologies Fiz man I perfectly understand its no problem at all. Was just about to call it a night my self GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  23:12:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A beautiful sunset and a beautiful wife! What more can a man ask for?"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  23:40:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and focused her gaze upon the water. Wondering at how it shimmered and reflected the colors of the setting sun*

((sorry for replying so late Fiz man. My damn comp keeps cutting me the hell off and stop errors and shit. I cant wait till I have f***ing high speed))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2009 :  23:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas embraced her and placed his head on her shoulder as they both watched the setting sun**

((LOL.... I cant wait until I get my freakin PC back!!!!))

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  00:00:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As the sun sank lower afew stars began blinking to life and Rosemarta smiled at them as if they were old friends*

((seems we are both haveing PC problems))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2009 :  00:12:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"HHMMMM, it is an breathtaking sight"

**He nuzzled against Rosemarta**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000