Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  00:24:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh I know" *She cocked her head slightly and smiled* "Where do you think I got it from?" *she chuckled*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  00:33:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas nods and smiles**

"Ah, that explains a lot......"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  00:43:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  00:45:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Is it your turn or mine, My Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 03 Oct 2009 00:45:58
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:00:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Mine" *she placed a hand upon his face again and gave him a long kiss* "How many more hours of night do we have left?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:03:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"About two My Beloved Rose, soon the sun will rise"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:10:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You had better have your dessert then before it gets cold" *she kissed him again*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:15:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He returned her kiss happily**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:21:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she removed her hair from its bun as he moved on top of her, still kissing him all the while*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**he slowly started to kiss her neck**

((Oh boy! let us hope that we do not get 'stripped Sirch'ed'...... ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 03 Oct 2009 01:27:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:36:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta placed a hand in her husbands hair and allowed her eyes to close as his hands whent to the bottons on the back of her dress*

((lmao Fiz u worrie too much, you'll end up jixing it one of these days. This is kiddy stuff compared to what I have read on other role playing forums))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas slowly started to pull her gown off her soft shoulders and kissed her on them**

((I know, I just had to make a funny about one of our beloved MODS....))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:52:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the warmth of Kalas's breath upon her skin sent thrills through her and she noticed how he was going slower then usual. Takeing his time because it was their final day here and it was special*

((lol))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  01:57:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He was kissing her neck at a very soft and slow pace, enjoying every time his lips touch her supple skin**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2009 :  02:08:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Even after all this time it amazes me how your smallest touch sets my heart to raceing" *breathed Rosemarta as she carresed the back of Kalas's neck*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000