Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  01:27:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As she continued playing she wonderd what a song about herself would sound like. She had writen songs about others that seemed to match them perfectly, but never one about herself. While she thought her fingers did not stop in their playing*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  01:52:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As Rosemarta continued to play her new composition, Kalas came in with a tray with two plates full of Blueberry Pancakes, a mug of syrup, butter and two glasses of chilled tea. And he placed it on the table without a word to lessen to her new music **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 12 Jul 2009 01:52:41
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  01:55:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She smiled at her husband and finished the song. She lowered her hands to her lap* "What do you think a song about me would sound like my husband?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  02:03:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Strength, determination, honesty, a good heart, beauty and love"

**Kalas looked upon his wife in sincerity**

"All the qualities you excel in My Rose, and much more besides those"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 12 Jul 2009 02:04:18
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  02:09:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Thats a great many things to put into one song. It would be complicated, but no more so then any I have writen before about others. But I dont think that a mucician for any artist can accurately depict them selfs. So regretebly that is one song no one, not even I, shall never hear"

((unfortunetly I must be off now Fiz man. I'm going to hang out with my mother tomorow so I have to get to bed early GN see ya tomorow))

Edited by - dark mage on 12 Jul 2009 02:11:35
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  02:28:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**After he heard Rosemarta say that about a song for her, he decided that it will be his next priority to find someone who can do a score for and about her**

"One can never tell My Rose, as I am sure that you are aware that anything could happen. Especially in Solace"

((GN DM, I hope you have a great time with mom! and Pleasant Dreams to you! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 12 Jul 2009 02:30:11
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  17:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Truer words never spoken" *she smiled and took a sip of her chilled tea*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  23:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Did you enjoy my pancakes, My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2009 :  23:50:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took on the apperence of a somber and worldly conesur* "In all honesty" *she gave him a wide grin* "They were the best I have ever had"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:01:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked upon his wife then smiled**

"I am glad My dear, for a quick moment I was not to sure... a good one"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:13:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "I can have a sence of humor when I try" *she drank the last of her tea then walked over to sit in her husbands lap. She leaned against him and smiled* "So when do we make sail?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:23:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Holding on to Rosemarta as if he never wanted to release her**
"As soon as you are ready My Dear, we can depart"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:30:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she closed her eyes and remained where she was against his chest. She touched one of his arms and smiled. So strong but yet they held her so gently* "A few more minets and then we'll go"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:42:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A low deep inner chuckle**

As you wish My Beloved Rose

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:50:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*A space of six or so minets passed befor Rosemarta eased from the arms that held her. She smiled down at her husband, holding both of his hands in her own* "Let us be on our way. We have a big day ahead of us"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000