Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  00:56:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very well My Dear"

**As they exited the cottage there were two horses waiting for them all set and saddled and ready to go**

"Hum, how this for room service My Lovely Bride?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Meraculous" *breathed Rosemarta as she walked up to the black horse with four white socks. She looked down at her dress and shook her head* "This wont do, I need suitible rideing attier" *she snapped her fingers and the emerald green dress she had been wearing was replaced by her blue blouse, black rideing pants, and a pair of boots* "Thats better" *she swung up into the saddle and waited for Kalas*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:16:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas got on his horse which was black and white. He smiled at his wife and turned his horse toward the south and started on**

"It is not far away My Rose, its about a 20 minute ride to the small port city and the ship"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"20 minuts ride in a dress would have seemed like ages my love, this way is far more comfortable" *she sideglaced at him* "That is unless you do not approve"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:31:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As I have stated before My Love, it does not matter what you ware, you still look most beautiful to me"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Jul 2009 01:31:50
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:37:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him* "Just checking"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How fast can you ride? My Little Mage?"

**Before Rosemarta could say anything, Kalas galloped off ahead laughing**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:48:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Fast enough to catch a slow poke like you I'm sure!" *called Rosemarta as she kicked her horse gently into a gallop to catch up with her husband*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  01:53:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta was amazed at just how fast these horses were running. She can see her husband far ahead and she could tell that she was catching up to him**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Jul 2009 01:58:57
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  02:05:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I have you now my love! Prepare to eat dust!" *laughed Rosemarta, comeing up beside Kalas and inching ahead*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  02:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Urging his horse more, Kalas was able to keep up with Rosemarta, he knew his size and weight was a disadvantage in this case and he would have to slow his animal down soon**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  02:20:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the port city was fast comeing into sight now. Rosemarta reined in, slowing her mount down and smileing at Kalas* "A tie for now my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  02:29:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Pulling back on the reins of his horse he slows down to a walk so as to let the animals rest some**

"Yes and if you take a look to the farside of the town you can just make out the ship that we will be on, My Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Jul 2009 02:29:49
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  02:37:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta looked to where Kalas indecated and nodded* "A fine vessel to be sure. I cant wait to see it up close"

((I had best be off now Fiz man GN))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  02:38:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM Pleasant Dreams to you ))

**As Rosemarta and Kalas came up to the ship, they were approaching it by the back end and Rosemarta saw the name of the ship... "The Sea Rose" written in red**

"What do you think of her My Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 13 Jul 2009 10:59:16
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000