Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2009 :  23:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not a single sylable I swear by Luitari" *Rosemarta crossed her heart and smiled at her husband*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  00:04:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What would you like for lunch, My Dear?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  00:16:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A simple salad sounds nice my love" *while saying this Rosemarta began combing her still wet hair*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  00:34:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked at his wife**

"Isn't combing your hair part of getting dressed, My dear sweet Rose?"
"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  00:39:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta froze* "Oh blast I suppose it is" *she took the comb from her hair and looked over her shoulder at Kalas* "In that case I suppose you beat me my love. You go down stairs and relax and I'll make the salad"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  00:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled and laughed**

"I will go do it... you little cheater... ha ha ha "

**Kalas went down stairs still laughing**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  00:58:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled, finished combing her hair and walked down stairs to sit in one of the arm chairs to wait for Kalas to finish*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:10:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas came in with a tray with a salad and a glass of wine and gently placed it on his wife's lap**

"Go ahead and start My Rose, I will be back in a few seconds with mine"

**He departed into the kitchen**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:15:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you my love" *Rosemarta took a drink of her wine before starting on the salad*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You are most welcome My Rose"

**Kalas called out from the kitchen**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:35:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and continued eating, wondering where they would ride today*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:42:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas came out of the kitchen with a tray of his salad and he came by his wife and placed a small cake like confection with a dark brown creamy icing on her tray. The sat down to enjoy his lunch**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:51:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you once more my love" *Rosemarta took another drink of wine to wash down the last of her salad*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  01:55:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You are most welcome My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  02:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled, picked up the little cake and took a bite* "This is delisious. Did you make this?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000