Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas started to clap in tune to Rosemarta's playing and others of the crew as well and Ogwen clapped also**

((GOODIE!!!! I will jump into it before night night time! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 25 Jul 2009 01:20:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the last notes of the sailing tune leaped from Rosemartas harp and formed a small three masted galeon of white myst, about the size of a childs toy. She placed her hands low on her harp and played three low notes followed by two high notes. The riseing and falling of the sea and the myst ship rose and fell with it, weaveing amongst the sailors*

((u wont be disapointed Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:33:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As they danced the crew followed the little ship of mist**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:50:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta sang softly as she watched the tiny ship bob up and down as if caught in the tide. No words just flowing notes to add to those of the harp*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:52:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Then Kalas stared to dance with the crew**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at this and watched the little galion as it made its way through out the entire ship. When the song came to its end the little ship faded upon the strings of the harp. Rosemarta relaxed her hands and smiled at Ogwen* "What did you think? Did I meet your expectations?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:04:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**For her answer the whole crew and Ogwen cheered, whistled and applauded Rosemarta**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:12:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled gratefuly and bowed to her audience. As she did so the harp shimmered out of sight*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:28:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They heard three sets of bell rings**

"Ah, if you will excuse me My Friends we must make ready to pull back into port. You are free to venture anywhere.... Crew Members. Come Dokah we must make ready"

"Of course 'Winnie' my captain!"

**Kalas chuckled, only her husband could get away with that 'pet' name for his wife!!!**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta rose from where she sat and walked over to Kalas. She took hold of his hand and smiled at him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:40:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He kissed her and peered into her beautiful eyes**

"I hope that you have enjoyed yourself My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:48:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Emencely so my love. But I hope you dont mind me saying that I will be glad once we return to the cottage for a much needed rest. Its been a long day" *she leaned against him and used her free hand to cover a small yawn*

((I think its about time I was off to bed my self. GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  02:51:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((lol okay, GN DM & Pleasant Dreams to ya ))

(( "One more thing, if I were you I would step carefully when it comes to Rosemarta. The last thing you need is a rumor about Sarilban the Shadow Stalker falling for a human with this Laddona disappeared. Sarilban sat quietly contemplating his desk in the flickering candlelight. A strange breeze came around the corner of one of the bookshelves and extinguished the candle casting the whole of the Archives into darkness. Sweet all encompassing darkness. In the passing of a few minuets, anyone still remaining with in the Archives would have heard a strange unfamiliar sound. The sound of a man sobbing" that was excellent DM ))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 25 Jul 2009 03:14:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  00:11:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((thanks Fiz man, the next one is going to be even better))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  15:47:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We will be back to the cottage soon My Rose"

**He Embraced her**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000