Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  00:04:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah I so love this My Rose, I have always loved this and now I get to share it with you now!!! What a perfect day!!!"

((LOL!!! it getting scary... ha ha ha. you knowing what was on my mind))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  00:22:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"And it can only get better my love" *Rosemarta took a deep breath, takeing in the salty air of the sea, she smiled* "This feeling, its just as wonderful as flying. Thank you for this my love"

((lol))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  00:34:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((it is going to be a few moments DM, I downloaded a new version of iTunes and my pc it taking forever to reboot.... I am using my data phone to post this...sorry))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  00:37:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((np Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  00:46:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you My Rose, for becoming my wife!"

**He held her tighter not wanting to ever let her go**

((PHEW!!! WHAT A PAIN MY PC IS!!! ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  01:06:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*With her eyes still closed Rosemarta lowered her arms to touch the ones that held her* "And thank you Kalas my love for everything. First for being the best friend that I could have ever hoped for and second for giving me the honor of haveing you as my husband"

((now u know how I feel all the time))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  01:11:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Well I am seriously thinking of getting a new one. This one is about seven years old))

"The HONOR is mine also My sweet Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Jul 2009 01:12:27
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  01:21:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she lifted her hand then to touch his face and gave him a soft kiss*

(( yep definetly time to get a new PC Fiz man. Ugh I dont feel well Fiz man think I'm going to call it an early night. Sorry GN))

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Jul 2009 01:22:33
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  01:27:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas returned her kiss and he felt like he was in heaven already**

((Gang, I just received a e-mail reply back from Scann Man and he said that they have him on a 12hr rotation at work so he is really toasted by the time he gets home. So that is why he has not posted here lately. He is hoping that by Aug. or Sept. that he will be back on regular hrs and be able to start posting again!!! Yea!!!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Jul 2009 15:32:00
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  19:16:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*This momment was bliss. If this was what heaven was like she could not imagion why some people feared it*

((12 hour shifts? Yuck! Let us hope he returns in Aug, the sooner the better))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  21:55:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"AHEM! .....if you two love-birds are done for now, my wife The Captain, would like it if you would join her in her cabin for a meal"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Jul 2009 21:57:06
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2009 :  23:40:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Alright we're comeing" *she called. She smiled up at Kalas* "Have you ever noticed that we both seem to slip into some sort of world of our own when we share a momment like this?"

Edited by - dark mage on 17 Jul 2009 23:43:24
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  00:09:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I do My Rose, and I love every moment and seconds of them"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  00:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So do I" *she gave him another kiss then stepped out of his embrace* "Well come along we had best not keep her waiting"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  00:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They came to Ogwen's cabin guided by Dokah and he knocked on her door**

"Enter"

**They entered her cabin**

"Ah Rosemarta and Kalas, welcome welcome Please have a seat"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page