Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:04:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled back* "My but Kiri Jolith is generous"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:12:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As well as Reorx and Lunitari, My Love"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You dont say? Well I must say that this is the first time I have ever heard of the gods of magic giving anyting besides power to someone" *she placed her glass aside and streached before settling back down upon the pillows with her hands behind her head*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:27:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well since you and I have done them a service in the past.... they decided that we should have something in appreciation of what we did"

**Kalas gazed at his amazingly beautiful wife**

"More?"

**He grinned**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Aug 2009 01:27:36
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:36:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his grin and nodded* "Please?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:41:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He slowly "climed" over her starting from her feet until they were face to face and he gave her a passioned kiss**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:45:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta placed both of her hands in Kalas's hair and returned his kiss with ecqual passion*

Edited by - dark mage on 09 Aug 2009 01:49:00
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  01:56:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As they were kissing they became united as one**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Aug 2009 01:57:14
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  02:08:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta felt exaustion comeing upon her at last as she settled against the pillows again breathing heavyly with Kalas still above her* "Oh Kalas, how I love you so" *she smiled at him, her eyes only half open* "But I think a short nap is in order after that. What say you my love?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  02:36:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Breathing heavy he rolled off Rosemarta and laid beside and with his arm around her**

"Okay that sounds like a good idea, My Lovely Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  23:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'll wake you in an hour or so" *replyed Rosemarta werily as she felt her self subcomeing to sleep once more. Her last thought was of how warm and solid his chest felt against her back*

Edited by - dark mage on 09 Aug 2009 23:46:58
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  00:07:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**with his face very near the back of her neck. Rosemarta could feel Kalas's steady breath of sleep upon her as she drifted off**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  00:29:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*when Rosemarta woke again it was long past the lunch hour. She looked out the window to the still clear blue sky and thought how this was a day made for being outside. A smile came to her face then and she shrugged inwardly. They were getting more then enough exorsize already*

((sorry for being a bit slow I was trying to look up a decent Chinese to English dictionary but no can do. Eglish to Lattin ok but Chineise not a chance))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  00:35:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Time to go seashell hunting My Lady Love?"

**Kalas whispered to her**

((Most strange, I always understood that most anything could be found on the internet))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Aug 2009 00:37:39
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2009 :  00:43:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him over her shoulder* "Ah yes thats what we had planed to do today wasnt it?" *she chuckled*

((well apparently not. I did find an English to Chineies dictionary but when it gave me the chines word it was writen in Chineis too, this I prob should have expected, but I couldnt read it. Whats the use of that?))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000