Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  01:04:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((I think that sounds like a good idea Fiz man. My comp is giving me a lot of trouble, far more then usual so I think I shall call it a night. I shall have a story by tomorow GN))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  01:16:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Okay then, GN DM and Pleasant Dreams to you ))

**Kalas poured some more tea in Rosemarta's cup and then Ogwen's with his last. And set the pitcher back on the table**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Jul 2009 01:22:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  14:28:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's face lit up as the perfect story suddenly came to mind. She leaned forward, placed her elbows on the table, and rested her chin upon her clasped hands* "Well let me start by saying that you meet all manner of colerful characters on the road and Kender and traveling musicians are the least of them. During the years I spent on the road their are two such charaters inpeticular that stand out in my mind. I came across them, well they came across me rather, when I was sitting at the side of the road at midday. Two elderly gentlemen. The eldest of the two was a blind man and the other was a cliric, or at least thats what he passed himself off as. After talking with them for awhile I desided that it couldnt hurt to keep their company as far as the next town. Once we reached Haven we whent our seperate ways. Later that evening I ran into them again and the cliric was preaching the healing wisdom of Mishcal. Then before the eyes of all present his blind companion could suddenly see. It was a merical he said and all, my self incuded belived it. Not but a few weeks latter I ran into them again in a small farm town only this time the blind man that could see was deaf and mute. Well it didnt take me to long to reolise that I had been conned by a faith healer and his inflicted friend. Rather then be upset I desided to have some fun with them. I bought an old brown cloak that was three sizes too big for me and a cain. Drawing the hood over my head I approched them, limping heavely upon my right leg. The "cliric" took hold of my arm, shouted prais to the goddess, and knocked my cain away, declaring me healed. But instead of jumping up and down for joy I shrank to the ground and, under the cover of the cloak, turned my self into a tiger. The cliric jumped three feet in the air and the other man looked at me in terror, pointing and stammering. "But...but..bu..t. Your s...s..suposed to be" I turned to him.
"Yes and your suposed to be deaf and mute" I said. I doned the cloak again and turned back into my self. Knowing now that they had been tricked the people demanded their "donations" back and the two were in no posistion to refuse. Now out of work they were not all that pleased with me but I told them that their were far more honest ways to earn a living and that they were lucky this small place had no sharrif to speak of. The next time I ran into them they were tinkers with inflated prices on their items. I washed my hands of them and desided to let cons be cons"
*Rosemarta took a sip of her tea and waited for a reaction*

((there u go Fiz man sorry about the wait and if I sounded upset or frustrated yesterday it was because of my computer not u))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 20 Jul 2009 14:32:52
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  22:55:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A most interesting and enlightening story Rosemarta. Those two roughs are going to end up in some serious trouble someday"

**Ogwen sat back and drank some of the tea**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  23:15:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and nodded* "That is if they havent already"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  23:33:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A knock came on the cabin door**

"ENTER"

**Piped Ogwen**

**The galley cook came in with a bowl of rice and cinnamon pudding and three smaller bowls. and placed them on the table. He smiled at everyone and nods**

"Will there be anything else my Captain?"

"No Rexar, that will be fine thank you"

"As you wish My Captain"

**And the galley cook left post haste**

"Kalas My Good friend...."

"Say no more Ogwen, it will be an honor!"

**And Kalas served Rosemarta and the Ogwen and himself last a bowl of pudding**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Jul 2009 23:34:51
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  23:41:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took a spoonful of pudding and smiled at its taste and pleasent warmth. She thought again of her days on the road and her smile became nostalgic*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  23:49:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I see that you smiling there Rosemarta, is the pudding to your satisfaction?"

**inquired Ogwen**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Jul 2009 23:49:39
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  23:57:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very much so Ogwen, you have a fine cook in your employ"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2009 :  00:12:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh Rexar? He has been with me a long time. The only thing he likes better that being in the galley cooking is swordplay"

**Ogwen chuckles**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2009 :  00:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Well the enjoyment he gets from his work definetly shows" *she took another spoonful*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2009 :  00:21:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes indeed,Ogwen, I had forgotten just how good a cook he is"

**Kalas also took a spoonful of the pudding **

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2009 :  00:34:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta focused upon her pudding and wondered on what to talk about*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2009 :  00:55:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"So Rosemarta, if you do not mind me asking you, what attracted you to Kalas here?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Jul 2009 00:56:01
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2009 :  01:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and looked to Kalas* "Well even before I knew that what I felt was love I would have to say that it was his knoble spirit that attracted me. As well as his devotion to his friends and family"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000