Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  00:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He took her hand and they made their way back to the cottage**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  00:23:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Arriveing back at the cottage Rosemarta turned to Kalas* "Mind if I go upstaires and change into somthing a little more comfortable?"

((its cleche I know))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 16 Aug 2009 00:23:58
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  00:26:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas looked at his wife then smiles**

"But of course My Beloved, as you do that. I will just put away the sack of items"

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Aug 2009 00:28:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  00:41:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his smile and gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs. She put on the short blue and black lace night dress that Mayvel had made for her again and summoned up a house coat to go with it. Once changed she headed back down stairs and took a seat*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  00:49:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once she sat down, Kalas handed her a hot mug of sweet smelling cider**

"Here you are My Dear, just the thing we need to end this day..."

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:02:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Just the thing indeed my love" *she took a sip, then heaved a contented sigh before settleing comfortebly back in the chair*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:05:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas sat in a chair like his wife's next to her. Then Rosemarta notice that the fireplace was lit**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:09:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta looked upon the fire for a while before takeing another sip of her cider. She then turned her eyes to the ceiling* "Kalas? Would you say that we have faced the worst chalenges that any couple might face?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:18:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He stared at Rosemarta for a moment not quite sure he heard the question right**

"Rose My Beloved Wife what in the name of all the gods could possibly a worse challenge, than letting me plunge a large dagger into your heart?"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:23:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Your right, and I'm not trying to make light of that. What I mean is do you think that what Tryfan has to say has any chance at all of being worse then that? Worse then sepperation? Worse then death? Is there any chance at all?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:38:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Separation from each other is one challenge we have already endured once and that was hard enough. Oh Rose My Love, why are you bringing up such horrid thoughts on our honeymoon? Can we not just enjoy these last few days left to us before we re-enter the harsh realities of the real world, Of which we are going to have a whole lifetime of?"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:45:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta felt a sudden pain in her heart and she set her mug down* "Your right, I dont know what came over me. Forgive me" *she stood and walked out of the cottage into the night air beyond, angry beyond words with her self. What is the matter with me? she thought as she walked to the edge of the small pond that she and Kalas had swam in on the first day. She sat and placed her head in her hands*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  01:54:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**It was not long before she felt her husbands hands on her shoulders**

"Oh My most Beloved Rose, there is no need to apologize. I am not cross with you. I know you had a very difficult life and things always went wrong for you. But now we have each other and I am more than willing to share any amount burdens with you, you know that"

**He kissed the top of her head**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  02:06:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she wiped at her eyes and turned to face him slowly. After looking upon him silently for a few momments she put her arms around him and held him tightly* "Yes, I know" *she smiled faintly* "We can take anything that life desides to give us cant we?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  02:12:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Our love for each other is what makes us strong My Sweet Dear Wife"

**Kalas said returning her embrace**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000