Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  16:44:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled again* "As was I. Had I not met you, or the others, my heart would have been forever stone and so would have been unable to love or care for anyone at all" *she looked at him* "But thats all in the past now. I have good friends and a wonderful husband, and best of all I am happy"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  21:39:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The next question goes to You I believe My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  21:59:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes thats right, um...ok what is the most interesting place you have ever been too?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  23:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah, I think you found a difficult one, My Rose! Let's see...... Um I know Solace does not count, cause you know it will win hands down"

**Kalas scratched his head**

"There were so many Port Cities here and on Taladas....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Take your time, it is a rather difficult question"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:12:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas was still trying to figure out which of the places he has been to was most appealing to him**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:18:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*While Kalas was thinking Rosemarta buisyed her self with the constalations*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ask another question My Rose, this one will take awhile to figure out"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:34:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Alright...um...when did you and Khurn start your military training?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:41:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh that one is easy, when I hit My Sixteenth Birthday. And Khurn two years after, we joined the The League army"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thats far younger then I would have figured, your turn again"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well we had to do something to support our mother"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:52:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "I see what you mean"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  00:57:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Do you have a favorite spell?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2009 :  01:08:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well I would not say I have a favorite but some spells come easyer to me then others and I seem to have an affinity for shock waves and knock back spells"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000