32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah... they pale next to your beauty My Wife, and you are very welcome My Love"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:53:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and set the roses next to her on the bed* "I'll put them in water later. How are the pancakes?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  00:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Absolutely delicious! My Beloved Rose"

((Before I forget DM, the gang at work are talking today about going out tomorrow night after work for a little fun time at the local pub for some pool and beer!!!. So I thought I woul let you know if I am a 'Tad' late in posting ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2009 01:02:11
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:05:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm glad you like them" *Rosemarta finished her first cake and started on her second*

((np Fiz man, have a good time. I'll be a lil late posting tomorow my self since I'll be out for a good deal of the day. See I'll be going to the Royal Medevil Fair and then to the Preston Music Fest which will be on pretty late. So no problem at all))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh I most certainly do, My Rose"

((Cool! that sounds like fun! I do hope you have a great time kiddo ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2009 01:13:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:19:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta ate quietly for a while before turning her gaze to the window* "Looks like its going to be another beautiful day my love. What do you think we should do?"

((Thanks, I'm sure I will It would be better if I was going out with someone other then my father but...eh it'll still be a good day))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well we done swimming, walked the beach looking for shells, horse riding, sailing, picnicking, watching the sunset over the sea. Hmmm have you ever been spelunking"?

((I firmly believe that there is someone for everybody DM, 'he' will come into your life sometime soon))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2009 01:36:29
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:36:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "Have I ever been what?"

((I sure hope so))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:39:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spelunking!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2009 01:41:26
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"And what exactly is that? I've never heard of it before"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  01:56:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Exploring caves, My Rose, some of them can be quite beautiful inside under the right light. Some are so large that they even have a small waterfall in them

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2009 02:08:22
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  02:00:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Realy? Well that does sound interesting. Alright lets do that then" *Rosemarta reached for her tea cup and took a sip*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  02:11:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Really you would like to go then? Good, we will need provisions and safety equipment like a long rope and the like then"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  02:17:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Of course I would. I'm willing to experence anything as long as its with you" *she smiled at him, ate the last of her pancakes, set her epty plate aside and picked up her tea cup again*

((I had better be off now Fiz man, big day 2morrow GN & PD))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  02:19:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Then let us make ready to go My Rose"

**Kalas finished his breakfast and then he kissed her**

"And that was a great breakfast, My Dear Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Sep 2009 00:55:30
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page