32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  03:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This is a great little place My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  15:50:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Indeed" *Rosemarta's eyes scanned the common room, not one seat was empty and everything was clean and polished* "Gold Beard has done well for himself"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  18:45:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"yes he has, off hand I would say that if it was not for "The Inn of the Last Home" I could to make this my favorite"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  19:08:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I would second that" *Gold Beard returned then with a plate full of strawberries, grapes, and apple slices and a fondu pot full of melted chocholate*
"Here you are you two and" *he waved one of the bar maids over and took a bottle from her hands* "Champagne" *he placed the bottle on the table with two glasses. Seeing Kalas reaching for his purse the dwarf shook his head* "No need for that Kalas, its all on the house"
"But we couldnt possibly"
"Dont think anything of it. Its like a tradition around here. All drink and food for first comers is free"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  19:19:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Then our deepest thanks to you Gold Beard!"

**Kalas raised his glass to Gold Beard**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  22:41:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*the dwarf smiled kindly and bowed* "Your most welcome now I'll leave you to enjoy it while I go serve those four gentlemen their marching orders. If ya need anything dont feel bashful about calling on me" *with this Gold Beard departed to the other end of the commonroom*
"You know I think I'm begining to take a likeing to him, my Kalas" *Rosemarta smiled and took a sip of Champagne*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  23:47:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes his mannerisms are so unusual for a dwarf, so friendly much unlike..... Grail. *CHUCKLE* "

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Oct 2009 23:56:05
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  00:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta watched as the four men stumbled out with out complaint, one of them with a rather large buise on his chin. Rosemarta chuckled and fit a strawberry onto her fondu fork* "Yes there is quite the resemblance isnt there?"

((was working on the 26th chapter of Foundling Fiz I'm going to use the Chosen a lot in this one))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  00:21:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Do you want to go finish it? Then NP and NW DM go ahead and write.....))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  00:26:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Nah its far from being finished. Just started it today and I'm only on page 2))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  00:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Resemblance Between Grail and Gold Beard? Not likely My Rose! Gold Beard is better looking.... Ha ha ha ha haaaaa"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Oct 2009 00:40:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  00:48:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed, dipped the strawbarry, and placed it in her mouth* "Mmm...I didnt know chocholate and fruit could taste so good"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  01:05:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Very tasteful, I never knew that chocolate can be had for breakfast though"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  01:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shrugged* "Ive had chocholate chips in pancakes before but never anything like this"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2009 :  02:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well in this case it is very good, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: