Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  00:37:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Very"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  00:39:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Shall we continue My Rose? My belly is starting to growl"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  00:50:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Yes lets go"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  00:56:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Soon they were riding though the village, none made a big fuss about strangers riding into the township. All went about their business like any other day**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  01:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What about here my love?" *Rosemarta pointed to a well kept little inn that sported a pretty little fountain out front with its name writen above the door in gold* "The Red Sky at Night"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  01:22:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That sounds and Looks good My Rose! Then it shall be"

**Kalas stopped his horse at the hitching post and got off. He then helped his wife off her animal**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  01:26:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you my love" *she turned to face the Inn and looped one of her arms with Kalas's again* "Lead on my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  01:40:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They enter through the fancy double swinging doors and saw a very nicely setup inn**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  01:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Welcome, welcome, nice to see two new faces. Sit where you will and I'll be right with you" *this came from the barkeep, a sharp dressed dwarf with long braided golden hair and beard, who waved at them before returning to his other costomers at the bar*

((BTW the dwarf is Golundain, or Gold Beard. He's a character in my first book that I thought I would pop in just for fun. Hope u dont mind))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  01:56:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas pulled a chair out for Rosemarta for her to sit. Once she sat he took a seat also**

"Thank you Innkeeper"

((NP & NW DM tis cool! ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  02:04:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Your most welcome, now what can I get you?" *asked the dwarf as he walked up to their table*
"Hey! How about another round of drinks over here?" *called a man from the oposite end of the Inn. The Innkeeper turned*
"You lot have had enough already! Now settle down before I take the boot to ya!" *he turned to face them again* "Sorry about that, their quite harmless. Now what will you have?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  02:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What breakfast would you recommend for a pair of newlyweds, sir innkeeper ?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  02:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Newlyweds you say? Well then congatulations and what I would recomend is the chocholate fondu"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  02:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How does that sound My Rose? Oh buy the way this is my wife Rosemarta and I am Kalas"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Oct 2009 02:37:01
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2009 :  02:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That sounds wonderful and its a pleasure to meet you sir" *the dwarf bowed*
"Pardon my manners, my name is Golundain but most call me by its common translation which is Gold Beard. And the pleasure is mine Rosemarta and Kalas. I'll have your breakfast ready for you right away" *he bowed again and walked away to the kitchen*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000