Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:54:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta stepped forward slowly and took hold of the wheel as if afraid it would snap in her hands. Once assured that nothing could go amiss she held it tighter. She looked out toward the bow and smiled* "What an experence"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 15 Jul 2009 01:56:39
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  02:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes there is nothing quite like it is there?..... "

**Rosemarta now understood Angelique and anyone else who loved the sea**

"Except, maybe a good man with lots of stamina!!! Right my dear! Haa ha ha haaa"

**Oh boy here she goes! thought Kalas as he covered his face with his hand**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 02:06:02
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  02:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed and nodded in agreement*

((I had best be off Fiz man my comp is giving me trouble, GN see ya tomorow))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  02:16:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DN and "Pleasant Dreams" to you ))

"Oh great! ....they have corrupted my wife!!!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 21:53:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  22:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed and dared a quick glance over her shoulder at Kalas* "Not realy my dear their just adding to what Morgen and Gremelkin started"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  22:47:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
""Cmon Kalas you scoundrel, liven up! Do not tell me the marriage has taken the zip out of you?"

**Ogwen laughed**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 22:48:12
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  22:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and was about to say somthing but thought better of it*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  22:55:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"....or have you become too dignified now?"

**After she said this Ogwen busted into an uproarious laughter as Dokah did. All Kalas did was give his wife a I told you so look**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 22:56:23
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  23:05:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta made an attempt to restain her laughter but failed. She gave Kalas an apologetic look and tried to controle her self*

((I cant stay up any longer Fiz man See I have to get up early tomorow to go job hunting with my friend Lucy. GN see ya tomorow))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  23:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Okay NP DM, Pleasant Dreams to you! and have FUN and good Luck!!!))

"Oh fine! ....you too My Wife!?!"

**Kalas crossed his arms and said in mock hurt**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Jul 2009 16:30:03
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  21:53:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh" *Rosemarta looked to the Boswin to take the wheel. When he did she walked over to Kalas, unable to stop her self from smileing* "I'm sorry Kalas my dear, I couldnt help my self"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  23:07:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He smiled back at his lovely wife then chuckled**

"That is okay My Rose, after traveling a lot of times with these two over the years. I have come to enjoy it believe it or not"

**He hugs her**

"How would you feel about going to the bow of the ship? There is a little something I would like to show you"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  23:30:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Lead the way then my dear"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  23:40:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas took Rosemarta to the bow next to where the port side met the starboard side. He held her facing toward the water and they could feel the spray of the cool sea. With the wind blowing her her and him holding her and the spray of sea mist just made Kalas's day**

((YEA YEA YEA I KNOW.... A LA "TITANIC"!!! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Jul 2009 23:41:11
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  23:55:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta closed her eyes, delighting in the wind as it tossed her hair and the feel of the mist on her face. Slowly she lifted her arms up as if they were wings. In her minds eye it was only her husbands strong arms that kept her from flying away*

((lol I know it too Fiz man, I was thinking that you were going to duplicate this sceen))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000