Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  02:39:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My dear Kalas I do belive you have rendered him speachless. I can asure you sir that this is no halusination, my husband means every word"

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  02:46:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Is it a deal then wood smith?"

"Why y- y- yes, that is more than enough !"

"Okay then"

**Kalas then puts eight steels in the man's hands**

"Let us just say two for each member of your family"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Oct 2009 02:55:37
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  02:53:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at Kalas fondly as the wood smith placed the money in his pockets, took the ship from the case, and handed it to Kalas*

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  03:01:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I believe we have our ship now My Rose. And that to you sir wood smith can be sure. We will always cherish it. Oh one more thing, can you sigh the base of this?"

**The man was so excited that someone would want him to sigh his name to his work. But he did as Kalas asked then Kalas shook his hand and both Rosemarta and Kalas left the shop**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Oct 2009 02:45:53
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  16:19:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Such a splendid vessle, perhaps one day we may be lucky enough to see the real one" *she smiled and looked toward the dock* "What a sight that would be"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  22:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes that would be and by the look of this model, it could even rival Ogwen's ship "

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Oct 2009 23:01:35
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  00:33:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Good thing she's not around to hear you say that"

((sorry for being late Fiz but I had a late dinner and then I was watching a movie I hadnt seen for a while))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  00:53:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I trust that my beautiful wife will not repeat that to her, also"

((NP DM, I am still messing around with my desktop PC and trying to get it back online....))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  00:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Of course not, what do you take me for?"

((bummer, but keep at it...say Fiz man do you know the order of the military ranks?))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  01:02:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I was not saying that you would, but if she found out. All they will do, would be to throw me over board. Over and over and over.......*CHUCKLE*"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Oct 2009 01:03:44
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  01:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled, then put a hand to her abdomin, the pain was back again*

((if its a stupid question I'm sorry Fiz I ask because I need to know for my book and I cant seem to find much info about it online))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  01:15:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas noticed her put her hand to her belly. He stopped and held her**

"You okay, Rose?"

((Sorry, I am fumming over my desktops lack of friendliness . Yes I do know about most of it, what would you like to know?))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Oct 2009 01:15:59
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  01:24:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded slowly* "I think so, just womans pains nothing to worry about. They should go away soon" *she smiled at him* "I'll be alright, realy"

((well I know that Private is the lowest rank and that General is the highest. I know that a captain is above a lutenient but all the other ones like major, colonel, sargent, and corprel I dont know where they go))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  01:32:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He knew that she is a tough one when it comes to something being wrong. He took the gloves that Mesai gave him and put them on flex his hand and the axe was there. Then he took her in his arm and closed his fist tight around the axe. The next thing she knew they were at the cottage**

((Here is a link that might help DM. It will lead to to all branches of the military.... if you need more help to explain ask.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/index.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_rank ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Oct 2009 01:41:14
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  01:46:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, thats diferent" *she rubed her belly slowly* "Perhaps I should sit down for a bit"

((thanks a bunch Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000