32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:22:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Are you sure My Rose? I know that babies and children scare you"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I will have lots of help and I will have you. Its as I told you before my mind has changed toward a great many things since falling in love with you"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:35:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He nods and smiles**

"Okay"

((DM how do you wish to deal with Kalas once he gets the bad news. I have two idea's as to how he reacts to it, but not sure about them. As well as Rose's reaction to it))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned Kalas's smile and gave him a kiss*

((Well I'm planing for Rosemarta to respond not as she typicaly would. I'm planing on haveing her walk outside and haveing a chat with Gremelkin. You know how somtimes when ur realy upset about somthing u become numb to the pain almost? Like that, then I'll have the illness reocure as she is walking in again))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:46:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He returned her kiss most affectionately **

((That is really going to set him off then, not one but to reasons to want to put an end to Par-Salain))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  00:53:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Their lips parted and Rosemarta looked to see the suns posision. It was a little past the dinner hour* "Do you want to head back to the cottage or stay here?"

((well depending on how things go at the Tower he may not have to))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:04:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The Cottage"

**He wanted to enjoy this moment, for he felt a cold chill run down his spine and he had a very bad feeling. But he hid it well as not to destroy the current mood**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:18:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta got slowly to her feet, bringing Kalas with her as she still had a hold of his hand* "We'll walk slowly" *they walked down the rocky hill to the vally of seaweed. Disterbing a large red occtopus that slithered hurridly away* "We beg your pardon sir or madam" *Rosemarta chuckled*

((sorry combonation of the comp cutting me off every five seconds and Gaia))

Edited by - dark mage on 29 Sep 2009 01:21:07
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:25:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Huh, imagine it be scared of us!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Sep 2009 01:25:48
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think you may be right. After all its never seen creatures like us before" *the two continued walking watching the verious fish and other water creatures hurry past or away from them. The same group of clams closed up as they past*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:39:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sure a lot of different creatures down here, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:42:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Just as many as their are on the surface, if not more"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:53:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Look My Rose, I wonder if they are the same ones that we saw on "The Sea Rose" ?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  01:58:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"They could be" *the dolfins swam close to them and Rosemarta smiled* "I suppose because of their size they have no reson to be afraid of us"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2009 :  02:07:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**One came so close that both Rosemarta and Kalas could touch it, and they did and the animal let them**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Sep 2009 02:07:16
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000