Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  00:40:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved her hand from Kalas's face into his hair and increased the passion of her kiss*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  00:44:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The physical unions with Rosemarta has always been great, he so loved kissing her especially **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Aug 2009 00:45:22
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  00:51:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Their lips parted and Rosemarta took a breath. She looked into Kalas's eyes* "Again?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  00:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Only if you so desire to my love"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  01:05:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and pressed her lips to his, loveing the way they felt*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  01:15:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He enfolded Rosemarta closer so that her bosoms were pressed against his massive chest as he continued to kiss her **

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Aug 2009 01:15:57
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  01:22:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta heard herself moan, she liked the way this felt. She desided to press her bounderies and made the kiss more intemit*

((there I eddited it down just to be safe. But still implying what I originly had writen down))

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Aug 2009 01:42:59
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  01:31:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He reprocipocated her kiss in earnest**

((I hope so, my chest to chest is the boundary I think...))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  01:45:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How was that?" *asked Rosemarta once their lips parted again*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  01:50:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Exquisite, My Beloved"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Aug 2009 01:51:20
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  02:02:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and kissed along his jawline to his ear* "There is not another woman in the world with a husband as wonderful as you, my beloved Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  02:10:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta felt Kalas shiver slightly as she nibbled his earlobe **

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  02:19:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled, she had not been sure if Kalas would enjoy this as she did. She moved her lips down his neck to his shoulder* "If you want me to go further you will have to loosen your hold on me my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  02:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Slowly he released her, then kissed her again**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2009 :  02:33:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned his kiss loveingly before moveing her lips to his chest. She continued to his waist then vanished beneith the sheets*

((I had best be off to bed now Fiz man GN))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000