Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2015 :  05:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!!

"You can't have any pudding until you eat your meat! If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!"

THE WALL - Pink Floyd

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  05:00:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1nnNX_R-jM&list=RDF1nnNX_R-jM#t=201

Right now, this is the closest thing I have to a live-action portrayal of a Raistlin storyline (if I use the English subtitles button...), and it is beyond awesome. Seriously. I'm in love.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 08 Feb 2015 05:00:31
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  18:08:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Yes DL is very big in Russia!

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Feb 2015 18:10:13
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  18:58:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I LOVE this painting!!

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 08 Feb 2015 18:58:28
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  20:00:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Like these two...

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Feb 2015 20:01:53
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2015 :  20:26:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They all make me happy

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 08 Feb 2015 20:26:19
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2015 :  18:29:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"You can't have any pudding until you eat your meat! If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!"

THE WALL - Pink Floyd

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2015 :  19:08:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had no idea these were Russian or paintings.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2015 :  21:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually had no idea they were Russian either. As for the painting thing, I'm not actually sure as to the medium of these. I just said that because that first one looked like it was painted to me. I still love them, though. And that Russian musical is just...everything.

Edited by - RaistlinsLight23 on 09 Feb 2015 21:03:21
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2015 :  21:17:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The pixs are from here, various artist, one of them I think is Elmore

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  05:57:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I had to pic which one was Larry Elmore`s I think its the first one in the group of two you posted Fiz man.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  21:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is not signed by him that i can see but it does look like his style

Edited by - Fizban Who on 12 Feb 2015 05:09:15
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2015 :  05:22:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The signature could be cut off, pic looks cropped.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  04:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know I may get a small rap in the mouth for this but just in case you ladies did not know: the below pix and the one on the very bottom is Larry Elmore.

FIZBAN!!!!!

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Feb 2015 15:27:42
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000