Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:08:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As she was washing up, Kalas eyelids most reluctantly opened. Of all the days here, this is the one he had hoped would not come. The axe started to hum again a little louder...**

"OKAY OKAY... I'm getting up"

**He mumbled**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:17:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Hearing the ax goad her husband awake Rosemarta laughed to her self and finished washig before walking back into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand gently through his hair* "Did you sleep well?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:24:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I did My Rose. And you?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:29:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How could I not have slept well after being treated like such a goddess by the man I love?" *she gave him a kiss on the cheek*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:32:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah My Rose, to me you are heaven sent"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:42:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Just as you are to me" *she traced his ear with her thumb* "So what would you like for breakfast?"

Edited by - dark mage on 06 Oct 2009 00:54:19
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:44:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((FYI DM, I am reading Chapter 25 right now....))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  00:46:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((awsomeness))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  01:25:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He thought for a moment**

"You know something My Rose, we have not as so much as gone to an Inn since we have been here. How would you like to go to the little town that 'The Sea Rose' was tied up at and find someplace to eat there?"

((No need for you to guess who just became one of my favorite Lady Kender (aside from TKH that is...) ....Dandelion! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Oct 2009 01:26:33
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  01:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea"

((glad u like her Fiz man, she was a lot of fun))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  01:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I shall go and get washed up then, My Rose"

**He kissed her full on her lips got out of the bed in his "birthday suit" and walked to the washroom**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  01:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta watched her husband walk to the bathroom before riseing from the bed her self and changing into a royal blue, single strap, dress with the skirt slit up both sides. She bushed her hair and placed a plain silver chain around her neck. She then sat back down to wait for Kalas*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  01:59:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas came out dressed in black color Breeches with silver and gold piping and a silver and green like color Doublet and a black color Jerkin with silver and gold studs**

"What do you think My Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Oct 2009 02:14:08
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  02:05:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think you look magnificent my love" *she rose from the bed and posed* "What about me?"

((I g2g Fiz man, I have to go out tommorow and do all the stuff that I didnt do today. GN & PD))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  02:11:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh My Rose you look as Wonderful and Beautiful as ever"

((NP DM U have a GN & PD 2 U. I hope U have better luck 2morrow in job hunting...))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 06 Oct 2009 02:12:50
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000